/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Soul Nexus Clarity effect 25% off - 75 points.
IRON MAN
Seraph Wings 35% off - 195 points.
IRON MAN
Black Cat Pet 43% off - 85 points.
IRON MAN
Curved Horns helmet effect 38% off - 40 points.
IRON MAN
Arcane Armour Set for 265 points, not sure if i can resist... Kinda want to see if verdant armour goes on sale tomorrow, hnnnng GGG pls.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Oct 11, 2014, 4:09:26 AM
Arcane Armour Pack 26% off - 265 points.

Time remaining seems off, though.
IRON MAN
Arctic Skull effect 29% off - 155 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Arctic Skull effect 29% off - 155 points.

Not as good as the sale on September 9th. Is GGG not making enough money? Has the new arpg feeling of PoE finally ended and our love/hate affair coming to an end. Is the fact that I and 1000s of others can't buy any new empty stash tabs in the permanent leagues because we don't want our remove-only tabs converted causing GGG to lose stash tab bundle sales and have to raise prices? Are PoE players being ground down to a halt with no real prospects of better loot for time played causing diminished sales? Are there problems down under for GGG. Has the wind gone out of GGG's sails and PoE is floundering? Am I being just like a tea party advert and making wildly false observations? Am I just farting in the wind? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Note: PoE Steam Charts show daily playing below 10000 in less than 2 months of new league.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Necrotic Weapon effect 47% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
Acid Weapon effect 45% off - 30 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info