/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Has there been any word on trading improvements recently?

Nope. GGG is hard at work on Act IV and is once again not making the long ago talked about but now mythical in-game and in browser public stash trading system. Sigh!

Of a more disconcerting note GGG has raised the price of a standard stash tab from 25 to 30 points so now the 6 Stash Tab Bundle sale is 38.89% off from the normal price

Tabs have always been 30, 40 for a premium.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Then why are we listing the Stash Tab Bundle sale as 26.67% off when the difference between 180 and 110 is 38.89% ? Sometime in the past regular stash tabs must have been 25 points. 25 x 6 = 150 and the % difference from 110 = 26.67%. Maybe I didn't notice the change until now and the previous months stash tab weekend sales numbers and % diff are all wrong.

Edit: I guess I'm just burned out. I start PoE and GGG is showing the sale as 26% off. Yet I can't get my HP 41CV calculator to come out with 26.67% using the %CH function no matter which way I enter the numbers. If I take calculate 26.6666666% of 150 and I get 40 equal to 26.67% of 150. I guess after age 50 my brain cells used for math are dieing and are not being replaced.

Edit 2: Either way it's not important. I'll just play PoE and put the daily deals numbers back to 26.67%.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 5, 2014, 3:32:36 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Then why are we listing the Stash Tab Bundle sale as 26.67% off when the difference between 180 and 110 is 38.89% ? Sometime in the past regular stash tabs must have been 25 points. 25 x 6 = 150 and the % difference from 110 = 26.67%. Maybe I didn't notice the change until now and the previous months stash tab weekend sales numbers and % diff are all wrong.

Edit: I guess I'm just burned out. I start PoE and GGG is showing the sale as 26% off. Yet I can't get my HP 41CV calculator to come out with 26.67% using the %CH function no matter which way I enter the numbers. If I take calculate 26.6666666% of 150 and I get 40 equal to 26.67% of 150. I guess after age 50 my brain cells used for math are dieing and are not being replaced.

Edit 2: Either way it's not important. I'll just play PoE and put the daily deals numbers back to 26.67%.

The bundle of 6 tabs costs 150 normally, which is 30 off the price of buying 6 tabs individually.
IRON MAN
Tentacle Wings 27% off - 255 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

The bundle of 6 tabs costs 150 normally, which is 30 off the price of buying 6 tabs individually.

Oops, I was too tired that day. I was taking the 30 point individual stash tab price and not the 6 pack bundle price of 150. My bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
No daily deal today?
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
8==>
IRON MAN
What's going on?

I've never actually seen the front page without a sale on it....this is madness, I demand bro deals! :P
Last edited by Violentz on Oct 7, 2014, 5:08:06 AM
Daily Deal is Soul Nexus Clarity q.q
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
About time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info