/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Extra Character Slot 33% off - 20 points.

I'd pay 20 points to have an indicator on the Character Selection screen of how many slots I have left! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Extra Character Slot 33% off - 20 points.

I'd pay 20 points to have an indicator on the Character Selection screen of how many slots I have left! =>[.]<=

Yeah you should be able to see all the character slots you have available. It is something I've been wanting since day 1. I hope GGG introduce it soon.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Verdant Armour Pack 23% off - 275 points.
IRON MAN
I'm glad to see they put the full armor sets, that are already kinda cheaper if you buy all the pieces together, on sale for an additional discount.

I'm not a huge fan of the huge animal skull helmet on the verdant set so I probably won't be getting this one, but if they do an Arcane\Vampiric\Elite sale soon I'll definitely pick those up!

"
Violentz wrote:
I'm glad to see they put the full armor sets, that are already kinda cheaper if you buy all the pieces together, on sale for an additional discount.

I'm not a huge fan of the huge animal skull helmet on the verdant set so I probably won't be getting this one, but if they do an Arcane\Vampiric\Elite sale soon I'll definitely pick those up!

The moose hat isn't much good, but the set is otherwise pretty shiny (even if it makes my Ranger look a li'l thick-waisted). Even without the hat, you save 80 pts on the set, and that's before the Daily Deal. So, it's still worth the purchase, now, if you're at all interested. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I hope the Vampire armor set discount come soon. Want to complement the armor set with the Tentacle wings. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 20, 2014, 5:11:06 AM
Arcane armour set on sale for 23% off now too, yay!

I hope they're cycling through them all because I wanna grab elite and vampiric as well. :P
Arcane Armour Pack 23% off - 275 points.

Armour set week!... week-ish since I don't think there's 7 sets, but still.
IRON MAN
Premium Guild Stash Tab 20% off - 40 points.

Well how about that
IRON MAN
Do they ever put seraph armor pack as daily deal ? Or normally just the helmet / wings only ?

Curious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info