/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Why nothing today ??
Hi there,

We're currently looking into why it's not showing up, but today's Daily Deal should be the Seraph Wings for 200 points. If you email us at support@grindinggear.com we can arrange this for you manually.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

We're currently looking into why it's not showing up, but today's Daily Deal should be the Seraph Wings for 200 points. If you email us at support@grindinggear.com we can arrange this for you manually.

Cheers for that! The daily deals are set manually, so someone probably just forgot with all the Forsaken Masters work - no harm done.

Seraph Wings 33% off - 200 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Cheers for that! The daily deals are set manually, so someone probably just forgot with all the Forsaken Masters work - no harm done.

Seraph Wings 33% off - 200 points.

"Dark, gritty and realistic"....but with glowy-wings. Will never understand the decision to release this mtx. To each their own I suppose. The addition of hideouts helps ease the jarring, immersion-killing sight of a low-level "exile" sporting wings and holding a Tesla Coil. /rant.

- Thanks again for sustaining this thread, Dreggon; quite a lot of history in here.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
It is showing now, I'm guessing the wings don't work with the supporter pack back attachments?
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
It is showing now, I'm guessing the wings don't work with the supporter pack back attachments?

The Seraph Wings themselves are considered Back Attachments. Thus, they won't work with the ones from Supporter Packs.
Last edited by xJuniel on Aug 25, 2014, 5:56:01 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
nothing today but i did write a guide to storm call

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1012690

I love Storm Call so much that I'm playing a build in Rampage now. Is Spell Echo better than Elemental Proliferation + Lightning Penetration? Can you get more than 5 casts before they trigger? I use the Conductivity curse to get higher damage.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
nothing today but i did write a guide to storm call

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1012690

I love Storm Call so much that I'm playing a build in Rampage now. Is Spell Echo better than Elemental Proliferation + Lightning Penetration? Can you get more than 5 casts before they trigger? I use the Conductivity curse to get higher damage.

My cast speed is 0.25 seconds, so with spell echo I believe I get 4 casts a second. You don't need elemental proliferation because you're hitting so frequently in an AoE that you'll naturally apply shock stacks to anything strong enough to not die to the initial blasts. As for lighting penetration, use it if you have the sockets, it's very good.
IRON MAN
Infernal Skull effect 38% off - 135 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Infernal Skull effect 38% off - 135 points.

Instabuy ! A few days ago I bought the infernal weapon effect on sale, now the skull yay.
Now my bowyer will look awesome :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info