/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Ghostflame Weapon effect 27% off - 160 points.

This was on sale on the 9th of August for 20% off, at 175 points. Odd, but it probably sold very well.

GGG had an odd sale on the 9th so this must be an even sale on the 20th. Go figure why the same item is on sale a mere 11 days later and for a bigger discount. I always thought stash tab bundles was their best mtx.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
What do you will be the Daily deal tomorrow ? I hope that they bring back again the Ghostflame skull. I would buy that so bad. I missed it a week aago :-(
Seraph Weapon effect 20% off - 175 points.

Rampage is OK. I don't have any idea what the bonuses are doing though.
IRON MAN
Infernal Weapon effect 41% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

It's the start of a new league and I strongly suggest you pick up some stash tabs. Tomorrow should be the regular bundle at 110 points - it doesn't get any cheaper, and you WILL need the space.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

It's the start of a new league and I strongly suggest you pick up some stash tabs. Tomorrow should be the regular bundle at 110 points - it doesn't get any cheaper, and you WILL need the space.

Once more and forever I will be unable to expand my permanent league stash space thanks to GGG changes in stash tab activation, ad-nausea. I have 30 empty full use tabs in the 3 month leagues so I certainly don't need any additional space there. I need additional stash space on my Standard League. I won't play the RNG game with my read-only stash tabs. My bad RNG luck will mean I would get 6 read-only tabs that are over 90% full converted and that is a waste of 165 points ($16.50 USD) so no chance in hell that I'll do that.

Damn you GGG!!! You really screwed this up big time! Please fix (right, like that's going to ever happen).

My tag line of no Joy in Wraeclast is very appropriate here.  :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Storm Call is pretty strong
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Got it. I've been waiting for that deal for a long time.

Thanks GGG!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeathMetalMarine/
Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/DeathMetalMarine/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEFvxlrO5SZIxf28Ggc6hw
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Once more and forever I will be unable to expand my permanent league stash space thanks to GGG changes in stash tab activation, ad-nausea. I have 30 empty full use tabs in the 3 month leagues so I certainly don't need any additional space there. I need additional stash space on my Standard League. I won't play the RNG game with my read-only stash tabs. My bad RNG luck will mean I would get 6 read-only tabs that are over 90% full converted and that is a waste of 165 points ($16.50 USD) so no chance in hell that I'll do that.

Damn you GGG!!! You really screwed this up big time! Please fix (right, like that's going to ever happen).

My tag line of no Joy in Wraeclast is very appropriate here.  :(

I've gotten the stash tab monkey off my back. I've cleaned out almost all my RO tabs ('cept a couple filled with excess gems, awaiting a real sink), and enough of my permanent (all Premium) tabs to be quite comfortable, if I keep up with things from now on. Plus, I'm not playing in either of the current 3 month leagues, so I can enjoy my standard characters for a change, instead of accumulating MORE RO tabs down the road. If it hadn't been for this new "policy," I might've bought tabs for a LOT longer, but now I can save those points for MTX that I want, instead of storage for stuff it turns out I dun even really need to keep. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
nothing today but i did write a guide to storm call

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1012690
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Aug 25, 2014, 3:22:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info