/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
dagul23 wrote:
I saw a new ice skill effect from a rogue exile,circle of ice spikes.I wonder when is that going to be available.Looks cool.

Ice crown helmet effect, was on sale March 19th for 50 points. Not sure when it'll return, but I have seen it a few times, so I don't think too long.
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:
I saw a new ice skill effect from a rogue exile,circle of ice spikes.I wonder when is that going to be available.Looks cool.

Ice crown helmet effect, was on sale March 19th for 50 points. Not sure when it'll return, but I have seen it a few times, so I don't think too long.

I think he meant the Skill. Which is Vaal Glacial Hammer by the way.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
man_ga wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

It's not an armor effect,it was an ice skill effect.Ice spikes protruded from the ground around you.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

It's not an armor effect,it was an ice skill effect.Ice spikes protruded from the ground around you.

Whoops, sorry, must be tied and just saw "circle of ice spikes"... It's 3:38 AM here
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Apr 10, 2014, 3:39:24 AM
"
dagul23 wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

Like I said, It's Vaal Glacial Hammer. It's not a new effect, that's just how Vaal Glacial Hammer looks like.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
"
dagul23 wrote:

I think he meant the Skill. Which is Vaal Glacial Hammer by the way.

Ah,maybe that was it.thanks.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
dagul23 wrote:

Ah,maybe that was it.thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchaYe51c5o
I regret missing that infernal weapon deal a few weeks ago.
Radiant Footprints effect 40% off - 95 points.

These look cool, not sure what the difference is between these and Seraph though.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Radiant Footprints effect 40% off - 95 points.

These look cool, not sure what the difference is between these and Seraph though.

As far as I know the Seraph glow is a bit more redish and in the form of little wings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info