/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Royal Red Frog pet 50% off - 25 points.

Now you're just taunting the ferret man!
IRON MAN
Bah! That's three times the royal red frog has gone on sale while I've been waiting for the royal blue frog. Apparently the last time the blue one was the daily deal was 9 months ago.
"
FreakinZetta wrote:
Bah! That's three times the royal red frog has gone on sale while I've been waiting for the royal blue frog. Apparently the last time the blue one was the daily deal was 9 months ago.

Well regardless if it's a ferret or blue royal frog or whatever, I think GGG needs to be more cyclical in its daily deals, not so mch as in type, but more so in which micro transaction, so that (near) every item has a chance to be on sale in a loop (just over four months long if everything is in that loop, bur them again not everything is going to be on sale, so a period would be shorter, or longer if they decide to do some doubles)
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Apr 8, 2014, 10:31:54 AM
Spark Spiders effect 42% off - 55 points.

This one's really good!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Spark Spiders effect 42% off - 55 points.

This one's really good!

Spiders!!!... Why does it have to be spiders?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
man_ga wrote:
"
FreakinZetta wrote:

Well regardless if it's a ferret or blue royal frog or whatever, I think GGG needs to be more cyclical in its daily deals, not so mch as in type, but more so in which micro transaction, so that (near) every item has a chance to be on sale in a loop (just over four months long if everything is in that loop, bur them again not everything is going to be on sale, so a period would be shorter, or longer if they decide to do some doubles)

Honestly I bet the ones they throw on the daily deal do not sell as well normally. I am sure the is some sort of logic behind their choices. As a player I completely agree with you tho.
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
I hope the dances go on sale sometime. :B

I want my bird faced witch to dance.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Necrotic Weapon effect 47% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
I saw a new ice skill effect from a rogue exile,circle of ice spikes.I wonder when is that going to be available.Looks cool.
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
JohmaSho wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
"
FreakinZetta wrote:

Honestly I bet the ones they throw on the daily deal do not sell as well normally. I am sure the is some sort of logic behind their choices. As a player I completely agree with you tho.

True, I mean that's the whole point of a sale is to raise unit purchases, but then again that's bound to shift depending on the consumer's preferences. So everyone stop buying ferrets and blue royal frogs for me and Zetta... But the likelihood of such messages getting out and affecting sales is nil.

Though it is my personal opinion from walking around in the town instances and admiring those that dress to impress, items that have been more on daily deals do show up more (at least for me). Now is that the result of a good sale run, or was the item already selling well in the first place? We may never know.
Fire Ferrets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info