0.9.11's End-game Maps system unveiled

The 25$ I spent are at the right place. Nuff said. Love you guys! :D
Excuse my french but THIS UPDATE IS FUCKING SICK , can't believe what I just read .

Gg , GGG !
I hate to sound crass but my weewee is all excited.
OMFG!!!

This is prob the most exciting news i have seen since the shadow release.. And its ten times better. GGG you make my donation worth every penny every update you release. You guys are amazing!!!!
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
tzaro wrote:

It's an interesting combination... the endgame is going to encourage build diversity instead of narrowing it.

YES YES YES!!! The beauty of this is that I can play in the endgame with my gimped bowrauder and still have a hell of a good time, however, if I play with my optimized/minmaxed attack speed duelist with stupid high DPS, I can still be equally challenged just by blowing an orb of alchemy on the map before I throw down!

SOOOOO fucking incredible. This is the definitive endgame. There is no other endgame in any other game in existence that comes close to this...

If PvP is as fully featured as the rest of the game... the whole damn world of online games has some serious shit to reflect on.
This is bloody brilliant.

Petrov.
What can I say other than, 'HOLY SHIT'?!?

Completely exceeded my expectations, even for a good game... Now all that is left is to actually reach that high a level (my highest character ever so far is level 45)

Its will be interesting to see what will happen next with PoE & if you can see the mods of an already opened map before you enter. For instance, if a sadistic party member opens a map that gives characters Blood magic & keeps it secret, then his friend who has chaos inoculation dies in hardcore =)
Awesome ! Better than what I had imagined :D
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
This sounds very innovative. I have never heard of this kind of end-game customization before. I think it is extremely interesting to say the least. Can it get balanced sufficiently is an open question though? I would imagine certain maps getting rerolled instantly. Of course it can be tweeked afterwards, so I guess this is the optimal way to make the endgame diverse.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info