0.9.11's End-game Maps system unveiled

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:32 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
Players Have Blood Magic? What if I use Chaos Inoculation?
Then you might want to reroll the mods on that map, or trade it to someone else for something less likely to kill you.

Or you could take it as a challenge :P
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
pod11 wrote:
In latest video he said they implement maps within FEW WEEKs? i tought its comming next week?!?!
The patch has stability issues which delayed the alpha deployment. I would speculate around the end of next week for beta, maybe the beginning of the week after, but I don't have any official word on it.

That was our office build servers that had the stability issues - the patch itself is pretty stable :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
TheRabbit303 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
The patch has stability issues which delayed the alpha deployment. I would speculate around the end of next week for beta, maybe the beginning of the week after, but I don't have any official word on it.

That was our office build servers that had the stability issues - the patch itself is pretty stable :)

Sounds like confirmation for patch Monday. :)

It's going to be at least a week from Monday before it hits Beta! In addition to the maps system, we're also sorting out the Act Two boss fight and other related things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info