0.9.11's End-game Maps system unveiled

This game is sounding better and better than D3.
"
drezdenfonpux wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
An unfinished version of 0.9.11 is up on alpha as of yesterday. The patch will probably be released in about a week.
tanks mate :)

Chris said today that the patch is about 2 weeks away:

"
This is the second time a user has been banned from Alpha.

0.9.11 is approximately two weeks away. Maybe a little sooner if stuff goes well :)

It's going to be an awesome patch. That fight is substantially cooler with all the new boss skills that are not shown in that video.

(from this (closed) topic: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/37547/page/2)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Looks like open beta will coming in September/october , if 0.9.11 coming in two weeks away, then it 3 week out of schedule.
Sad :(
ign: Bikvin
yeah its sad when devs release the game they want vs one they are forced to.

i want the final wipe as much as anyone but i am more than happy to wait for it to be right.
~SotW HC Guild~

I have no problems waiting for a game to be done right the first time.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
if u ve unlimited content, will you get always significant better items (e.g. higher item level)? coz this would really fuck up the pvp-system

greetings
"
Glutexo wrote:
if u ve unlimited content, will you get always significant better items (e.g. higher item level)? coz this would really fuck up the pvp-system

greetings

Leagues - the balance of all things PoE.

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I need the two weeks, still trying to get a couple chars to 60!
pvp will be release before open beta ? please yes!
I need more PvP events to win please ^ ^
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info