Act 2 Boss - Leak

i agree. keep it on the hush hush :)
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Found it on youtube.

That is awesome :)

Thanks for the scoop, totally mentioning it on this weeks Tribune!
Speaking of which, are Closed Beta members such as ourselves under any form of NDA? I'd love to host the video on the Tribune podcast site without getting a cease and desist from GGG if possible.
Found it at youtube.

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL. Sorry.

Boss is small, not threatening and on movie he uses only one skill - adds summoning. After this he stands and take beating.

I really hope that this movie is from some old build, because this is worse than Brutus and brutus is cheap ripoff of The Butcher from D1 and very boring fight.

I rally eager to see this ingame but im not impressed by this leaked movie at all.
While us in general in closed beta are not under and NDA this video cleary is because it came from Alpha testing and they are under NDA probably not a good idea lol.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
Found it at youtube.

Boss is small, not threatening and on movie he uses only one skill - adds summoning. After this he stands and take beating.

I really hope that this movie is from some old build, because this is worse than Brutus and brutus is cheap ripoff of The Butcher from D1 and very boring fight.

I rally eager to see this ingame but im not impressed by this leaked movie at all.

Brutus fight being redone and i agree really that great looking of a fight but maybe thats why there alpha testing it to add some spice to it :)
"
Kabraxis wrote:
Found it at youtube.

Alpha does not have an up-to-date version of this fight at all. We're still working on the boss's skills for 0.9.11. Once that's ready, we'll upload it to Alpha for testing. The one that was initially enabled there is the version that was in the templar trailer a year or so ago.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

Alpha does not have an up-to-date version of this fight at all. We're still working on the boss's skills for 0.9.11. Once that's ready, we'll upload it to Alpha for testing. The one that was initially enabled there is the version that was in the templar trailer a year or so ago.

that sounds like 0.9.11 is still weeks away? I thought we get the open beta in 6-8 Weeks ^^?
IGN: kReiZy
"
Chris wrote:
"
Kabraxis wrote:
Found it at youtube.

Good to know. Thx for response.

He has three arms so i really think that three diferent elemental attacks is a must. At least. :)

"
that sounds like 0.9.11 is still weeks away? I thought we get the open beta in 6-8 Weeks ^^?

yea... /sadpanda
This is the second time a user has been banned from Alpha.

0.9.11 is approximately two weeks away. Maybe a little sooner if stuff goes well :)

It's going to be an awesome patch. That fight is substantially cooler with all the new boss skills that are not shown in that video.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 5, 2012, 8:05:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info