0.9.11 Maps Teaser

Pyramid remade? Good job :-)
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
That should be great! Cant wait to try my first map....
Cant wait to see how this works out :)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
So, here's my guess about maps: magical items the create an instance of a one time only place, wich doesn't exists in the world but is created in the "mysterious lab". The player is teleport in, a random world in created, and depending on the quality of the map the difficulty should vary, something like "tales of the world: radiant mythology" instance maps.
I'll be the party pooper and say what I'm really thinking...

Spoiler
does it have...doors?

Looks awesome. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
I'll be the party pooper and say what I'm really thinking...

Spoiler
ok.... sewers as a map... there is nothing so becomes a man than walking in other peoples poo and picking up the loot that people drop in it.

Spoiler
just sayin'

looks good, very happy to see a little detail fleshed out, it looks like exactly what I was hoping for.
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
Are we going to be able to get maps before reaching "endgame"?
"
Chris wrote:
The Path of Exile 0.9.11 patch introduces a new end-game system called Maps. We'll be posting a full developer diary about how it works within a few days. In the meantime, here's a screenshot that we took in one of the new end-game areas.

oh no .... the place every gamer has dreaded since the early 80s .... the only place we rather avoid ....

SEWERS *GASP*
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Sewers, just finger licking goodness, filth and dirt hell yea ! Hope sounds would be echoed throughout the tunnels.

And i hope you will add fenced DOORS that is a must !
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
So, is this system EXPANDING on the endgame or REPLACING the Maelstrom of Chaos completely?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info