0.9.11 Maps Teaser

May someone aswer my question plz? Its not very big spoiler i think

"
One mega important question:

What lvl i must be to test this new features? 60? Or i can test some new content on lower lvl?
I dont have highlvl char atm but if i need 60 i can make one until patch is released.

PLZ someone with alpha access answer this. Please.

Also: When new Dev Dairy will be published? Im very eager to read it.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jun 25, 2012, 6:45:24 PM
I'm guessing, because they want the endgame to be continuously accessible, that these will drop with relative frequency (slightly more often than an orb of alchemy, for example). I cannot fathom how the level aspect of it works.
"
Kabraxis wrote:

Within the next day or so. It should answer all your questions about the maps end game.
Forum Sheriff
Oh, neat. I wonder if this is going to be like the half-joking "Beater Key" thing I posted almost a year ago. If so, I'm totally bumping it.
IRON MAN
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
Kabraxis wrote:

Within the next day or so. It should answer all your questions about the maps end game.

Ok thank you. Ill wait patiently. :)
All is revealed here.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Spoiler
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
I would also like to agree that my mind is indeed blown. Great job GGG! I'm going gold soon!
"
DasRoach wrote:

Spoiler

My reaction irl
Wow, my guess was pretty close.

It'll be interesting to see how these turn out. (inb4 orbs of scouring and orbs of chance skyrocket in price for the unique map)
Keyblades!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info