Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Mark, thanks for posting here. Is there a plan to make the shift click functionality work when moving items to stash?
I imagine that this is probably an inevitability, but it is a common suggestion so I should probably post it here.
It would need a different input, as shift-click outside of selling things is already used to unstack stackable items.
I would not be surprised to see it implemented with some key+click combination at some point since people seem to want it, but I'm not involved with that and thus not aware of what plans, if any, are in progress.
Personally, I can't see myself using such a thing at all - I keep my stash organised so I can find things, which requires putting things in the specific places they belong, not just having them go to the first open space.

Organising its ok. But when u have many doffrent orbs and want to move orbs from inventory to stack them in stash. key+click would make them go on stack. So you didnt have to click every single thing. First u organize stuff in stash then you just one click stack it up if nedded.

Also it would be great to have more field of view. The camera should be higher. Because in actual state the seems a little too big. I mean the characters and mobs. But the field of view is very narrow...
Kruhol, it's worth mentioning that while it's true that PoE's field of view isn't as large as Torchlight 2 or Diablo 3's, not everyone thinks it's a bad thing. I like the field of view as it is, personally.
i think its better if you separate inventory/equip stash and quest stash. and melee didnt have advantage compare to range..

and about pvp, how about guild raid or guild vs guild LOL
Well, first we need PvP to be introduced to the game. Then we'll need guilds to be introduced as well...
i wish shadow has stealth, backstab, and smokescreen, pretty useful for party
More skills will be added gradually. I don't think there's going to be a point where the devs say "we're done with skills forever". They're shooting for a hundred at Open Beta I think. Right now we're at 70ish.

In the meantime, Phase Run or whatever it's called is basically like stealth and backstab put together; it makes you move faster and harder to hit because of your phasey blurriness. When you use an attack, it cancels the effect of phase run but deals a large amount of bonus damage.
yes gameplay being too zoomed in is a problem for me, im just used to other game's adjustability of zoom. Also the inventory really annoys me, i don't want to have to play tetris every time i want to fit something in, a sword taked up 6 spaces T.T
The inventory is excellent as is and is fulfilling the goals of its implementation. That said, a lot of people whine about it, so who knows what'll come of it. The zoom is not just something they can fix easily. Being zoomed out further would mean you could see monsters well before they aggro'd, and ranged attacks would be out of range.
In group looting system the time one has to pick up there items should have a way to eigther ajust pick up time or permenatly raised. there isn't really enough time to pick up items making grouping somtimes frustrating if you're looking for loot
There was a poll that basically suggested item loot time is too short. I expect this to change eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info