Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

This game looks awesome! I loved the old days of playing D2 and have been searching for a worthy successor but like alot of people was let down by D3..

Just want to ask..

Do you think players will be able to make "Low level Dueling" characters?

Basically min/maxing low level characters to be very powerful for their level

This is what kept me playing D2 for years because high level dueling become boring and a whole LLD community developed from it

Thanks for a response

Game has great potential. I was a d2 fan bought d3 and will never buy a blizzard product again. they either want u to spend a ridiculous amount of time farming or spend real money in auction house they make the game so cheap that u almost need to spend real money. Anyway one big thing I think the developers should change in path of exile is key bindings. Plz allow to bind spells to mouse wheel up and down that would make things much easier. Often when i press my mouse wheel down the screen zooms in when i cast spell. also allow to bing spells to any keys. my favortie setup is spells one through for all on the mouse left click right click mouse wheel up and down then last two on tab and caps lock but that is not allowed. plz allow it and let us bing map to whatever key we want maybe m lol. and u should have one button thats health and one that is mana and when i flask runs out it just automatically goes to another one of the same type and it just goes in the order u have them set up. would make things much easier. plz try an implement this i will for sure play game if it is . i am mostly a console gamer and not a real whiz using the keyboard so if i cant bing my spells to mouse and keys that are easily accesible its kind of hard for me. thank you! just suggestions i think will be helpful to alot of people...
The mouse binding suggestion is addressed in this very thread. First post.
Is there any way we can get a key to stand still? As an archer, I often find my self running head long into mobs instead of attacking. With the mouse being used as our source of movement, it would be nice to hold a key so archers/casters, such as myself, could stand back and snipe vs running all around trying to click a moving target.
"
Vas_i wrote:
Is there any way we can get a key to stand still? As an archer, I often find my self running head long into mobs instead of attacking. With the mouse being used as our source of movement, it would be nice to hold a key so archers/casters, such as myself, could stand back and snipe vs running all around trying to click a moving target.

Hold Shift.
"
kruhol wrote:
"
Vas_i wrote:

Hold Shift.

Beautiful thanks!
PoE is awesome.
Suggestion:
Arena brackets with level restrictions.
For example
1.arena for players 26-40 level
2.41-55
3.56-70
4.70+ so-called the Grand arena
Every bracket with its ladder and probably awards. I think it will be awesome.
Thanks you a lot!!!
I've just been playing the Beta for the first time, the game looks great but I've got some suggestions, most of which have probably been raised before..

1. When you hover your cursor over a chest, barrel or portal the cursor stays the same.
From previous ARPG's I always liked that the cursor changed to a little hand or glove when hovering over active things like that, has anything been said about this?

2. I'm also finding some of the monsters hard to click on, maybe its because I'm using the ranger with a bow? But I have to resort to holding shift nearly all the time so I don't walk towards the monsters, the same thing goes for barrels and chests, they just seem hard to click on for some reason.

3. Right click to put items in the sell window would be awesome instead of shift click, just quicker that's all

4. When swapping gear I find it a bit tedious that when I swap something over I get the previously equipped item on my cursor instead of it defaulting to where the now equipped item came from in my stash, it just makes swapping gear feel a bit slow, has anything been said about this?

5. When items drop on the ground they are hard to see unless you press alt, why not make it that they are shown for 5-10 seconds then the names fade away. This is one thing D3 got really right IMO
Why do you waste so many beta keys...

tealcsroom93
Last Visited: 14 feb 2012 01:22

bathofgrafik
Last Visited: 25 oct 2011 11:22

;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info