Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
]Sockets are only shown while items are being highlighted. You can toggle this state off by pressing 'z', and hold 'Alt' to temporarily highlight.

This is very cool. I was just thinking about this today. I do wish it wasn't identical with the always show loot toggle though.
Hotkeys for Town Portal and Wisdom scrolls would be great.
Customizable game interface will be awsome. On my opinion good examples of this is EvE Online, and TERA Online. When we can change HP\MP and other parts positions, size, etc. But for me old-good diablo style is nice.

P.S. please add bottons near the corner map to zoom it in or out. This will be very usefull.
Dark Flame Inside. Hardcore player since 1996.
Last edited by Kerlin on Aug 2, 2012, 1:58:44 PM
Thanks for making this thread. I was searching for topic relate with the game's release on Steam and was about to create a new thread myself. But then I found this and the compilation nº31. Thank you.

It's a pitty though, as it seems to be impossible due to the micro-transactions. Nevertheless, I've yet to lose the hope as there are many games that made it to Steam sooner or later.

And! There's this Steam Greenlight, stated to launch at the end of August, that might help us get the game into Steam.
More info here: http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/
To be the best you first got to beat the best.
Last edited by Danteska on Aug 1, 2012, 1:05:39 PM
And another good idea from old good diablo 2. We need colored properties under the mobs names (if they have one) Dealing\resisting cold - by blue font, fire - red font, lightning - yellow, poison - green, etc.

And what about some... monsters of the deep or wild, they must apear like random event outside of ur path, just for us to notice them. They must be collosal and epic! For maby one day we can meet&beat them. Just thinking about beautiful Leviathan or Giant golem or maby Epic Dragon, that just awake and shows him self to us not just to fight with us this time, but for make an impresion on us. This will gave game much more polished look.

So maby i'm just a dreamer... but this will be awesome!
Dark Flame Inside. Hardcore player since 1996.
Last edited by Kerlin on Aug 2, 2012, 5:14:11 PM
Hey GGG!

Quick question. How 'Real' do you want to keep the mechanics of the game?

I'm asking because in act 1, there's a lot of water and enemies coming out of it... But I think it would be cool or more 'Realistic' if my Firball spell would do almost no damage if that enemy is still in the water while my fireball hits him.

You know, since 2 of the most important features in this game (Skills and Skill Tree) come from Final Fantasy 7 (Materia) & Final Fantasy 10 (Level up Grid), maybe having the different elements play against each other would be cool.

Just an Idea like that.

Thanks!
Please add a box comparing currently equipped items to the items on the ground when scrolled over similar to the one that already exists for item data on the ground.
PLEEESE!! Move the window close button for the inventory pane. I can't count how many times I have closed the client when trying to close inventory.... ><
I'd like to know who suggested: "Please make this game Pay2Win (add XP boosts or combat pets or whatever)", to punch him in the face! :P
"The harder the game, the better."
+1 for townscroll hotkey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info