Orb of Chance Community Log

10 simple robes acquired in Normal tidal island, 10 chances =
Found 1 15% gold ring and chanced it .

Perfect , was so blooming chuffed :)

ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
Last edited by Nodders on Mar 9, 2014, 2:00:01 PM
Took a while hoarding 100 chance orbs and 100 amethyst rings, was worth it.

1 unique (Ming's heart!)

11 rare rings.

88 magic rings.
is it possible to get ANY unique?

because i really want a "Thief's Torment", but can't affort buying it.. so Im trying to get it by orb of chanceing "Prismatic Rings" over and over and over.. had no luck sofar.. I orb'd at least 100 now..
"
karcicie wrote:
360 white Sapphire rings
No uniqe 39 rare the rest magic:(

yeah, I did about 330 with no luck
Just chanced
from ilvl 71 imperial. that's first unique in around 60 tries.
Items for chance for me are imperial, prophecy wand, gold ring, sinner tricorne, nightmare bascinet, spine bow, glorious plate. I rly want kaom's heart!
chanced a soul taker after about 100 chances. soul taker chanced was from a siege axe from merc vendor.
"
SmokinDice wrote:
is it possible to get ANY unique?

because i really want a "Thief's Torment", but can't affort buying it.. so Im trying to get it by orb of chanceing "Prismatic Rings" over and over and over.. had no luck sofar.. I orb'd at least 100 now..

As far as I understand it, as long as the unique can drop in your league, you can chance it.

That said, it's quite possible that you would end up spending more than the equivalent value of any given unique in chance orbs before succeeding. I've chanced many more than 100 items and haven't seen a unique yet -- you might get lucky though :P
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory
I chanced a Kaom's Heart on my 2nd or 3rd try. Never had an exalt before and then bam, lvl 60ish summoner with a Kaoms :)

I proceeded to vaal in in global for science, the hype was so strong I forgot to quality it. The corruption didn't do anything though.

I play solo and self-found. I needed BoR for my Facebreaker so I chanced every Nightmare Bascinet's I found.

After around 50-60 chances :

Spoiler

Right...

PS :

Spoiler
I got a BoR drop off Dominus soon after though :)
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Apr 21, 2014, 5:58:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info