Orb of Chance Community Log

Wanted a second lioneyes glare so I'll try on that one to get 6 links while playing with my 5L one and I started to use chance orbs on every Imperial Bow I've found..

20-25 chance orbs later this happened...

Spoiler
Siege Axes: 21/51/0
Glourious Plates: 14/55/0
Hubris Circlets: 2/5/0
Gavels: 24/32/0

:<!
At somewhere around 2000 chances used on Siege Axes and Hubris Circlets and Gavels with nothing yet. Gave up keeping track a little while ago, hopefully something soon
Managed to get the dagger I needed for my build after roughly 30 chance orbs

Additional info that may or may not be of use: Used a chance orb on a Royal Skean that dropped from a monster that also dropped a divine orb for someone else in my party.
Last edited by Zipatsu on Jun 16, 2014, 10:20:01 AM
I've finally reached a statistically significant log of 100 attempts with Orbs of Chance. Here are my results (no Uniques so far unfortunately):

Magic: 83
Rare: 17
Unique: 0

I've mainly been using the orbs on Onyx Amulets and some rings (Sapphire, etc), depending on what I have on hand and what I am missing for the chaos orb rare recipe. Chance orbing jewelry really is the best strategy -- I just wish there were more types of rings/amulets with Uniques, and that the ones with Uniques were a bit less meh. About 10-20 of these results were attempts using Imperial Bows as well, hoping for a Lioneye's Glare.

Update (2014-07-31): Now at 200 attempts...

Magic: 165
Rare: 35
Unique: 0

I've added more Spine and Imperial Bows into the mix of ingredients, but still mainly focusing on the jewelry (Onyx Amulets, Amethyst Rings, Diamond Rings, and Gold Rings).
Last edited by RoryTate on Jul 31, 2014, 2:09:24 PM
i play since closed beta,
and i chance around 6k since then.
1xinfernal mantel
...and nothing more.
But i got a bad account,no luck by chancing and no luck by drops .

I wish u good luck :)
1k chance scour no mjolners.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Was using chances as long as I'm playing, never sold any, never bought any (maybe 50 from trade as equiv, few from vendor xD 1:1 fus isn't good ratio but sometimes I'm feeling it's possible to happen)
about 350-500 magic
about 100-200 rares
1 unique (Bino's)

Was chanching everything that can be 15ex+
"
Skyforth wrote:
1k chance scour no mjolners.

40ex destroyed :/ ( well , that's maybe nothing for you )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Aug 8, 2014, 5:13:20 AM
Managed to chance once an occultist vestment...and got...an infernal mantle of course... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info