Orb of Chance Community Log

about 30 gold rings with 30 chance.
about 7 rares
rest blue
0 unique
bump
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Any news yet on the continuing validity of this thread?
IGN: NihilistCannon
Has GGG given any indication on which unique items fall into the common/uncommon categories?
I am curious as if it is still worth investing to try for kaom's.....doesn't look like many people are doing it since the patch
216 chances/scourings
0 kaom's, 35 rare, rest magic
only 1 was pretty good to not scour it
Found a white glorious plate in a 68 map, but my inventory was full. After thinking about it for a few seconds, I identified a crappy rare and dropped it to make space for a glorious plate to chance

1 chance orb later

I've only chanced items which I just pick up, never did try the chance and scour method. Probably have chanced around 50-60 glorious plates.

Guess I got super lucky.
"
DLKY wrote:
Found a white glorious plate in a 68 map, but my inventory was full. After thinking about it for a few seconds, I identified a crappy rare and dropped it to make space for a glorious plate to chance

1 chance orb later

I've only chanced items which I just pick up, never did try the chance and scour method. Probably have chanced around 50-60 glorious plates.

Guess I got super lucky.

I hate you so much..

So... so much...

I chanced my glorious plate 500 times before the nerf and got nothing. Decided not to give up and now I'm sitting on a plate that's been chanced 1460 times with zilch as my reward.

Very disheartening but I hope I get it this month. Not giving up now.
Yesterday a friend of mine changed most of his assets into (1000chances + 1000scours) and go for kaom.
He didnt kept track of blues/yellows but the main point was that he didn't get kaom.
i wander of developer's stupidity. why they did so disbalance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info