Huge Graphic Bugs

i really hate to tell you guys, but that is called graphical artifacting and is generally a failure of your graphics card, and normally not anything else. While your cards may not be over heating chances are you are having a driver conflict with the game try using driver sweeper to clean your amd/ati drivers out and then update to the new 12.6 catalyst drivers and see if that helps.
I can confirm 2 more cases of this artifacting on 2 machines with nvidia gtx 460s, seems to happen after relatively extended periods of playing, almost like a memory leak. I've ruled out temperature (not drivers yet though), started after 0.9.11 patch iirc.
I had this aswell and it is not overheating or anything, it just happens randomly when you enter an instance. Every other instance works well but that one and you gotta restart the client to fix it. It is obviously a bug and not a graphic card problem.
Weaklings can't pick their way of death.
This is my today game errors. Restart the game client is only option to solve this. Just happens from time to time.
Win7x64
Intel core extreme x9650 3.00GHz
2x Nvidia gtx580 sli
4gb ram
all temperature and fps is fine.
Spoiler
Dark Flame Inside. Hardcore player since 1996.
Spoiler

(1 year ago, i blame it on the new generation of graficcards, GTX...)
im no pro on this, but if i remember correctly it was saied something about memoryallocation.

Now i have the same after building a new rig,
after 1-2instanceswitches.

win7 64
nvidia gforce gtx550Ti
8gb ram
i7 2600K CPU @ 3,4GHz
ocz-solid state drive correctly setup(+disabled virtual ram)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Having this problem the past few hours with a lot of game crashes also.
having the same issue here.
"
ZaM wrote:
Getting the same glitch:

Last two have the /debug command in it. Also minimap was not working in image 4/5/6

Running W7 x64
GTX 460
8GB RAM

Spoiler

This is happening a lot lately...
Last edited by ZaM on Aug 4, 2012, 7:51:01 AM
Make sure all your drivers are updated, and if need be....

I found lowering RAM speeds helped to stabilise this.

PoE, seems to be a very system stability sensitive game.

Prime 95 checks guys and check for memory errors.
www.tachi203.com : For live streams, gameplay, news of me +(.

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence. - Mohandas Gandhi
"
tachi203 wrote:
Make sure all your drivers are updated, and if need be....

I found lowering RAM speeds helped to stabilise this.

PoE, seems to be a very system stability sensitive game.

Prime 95 checks guys and check for memory errors.

It's an issue with the game, not rigs. It's an optimization issue that will most likely be looked into.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info