No Auction House. Old dev quotes of alternatives.

So i had in mind we will have an auction house kinda system in this game but when talking about it ingame and here in forums it became kind of unclear.. We will have one right with ingame currency or items ?

I mean that is really important atleast for me since it takes the game to the next step its fun to try and sell stuff rather than go to a wendor who gives two rocks and a smoked ciggarette for a decent rare armor etc..
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 17, 2013, 9:40:42 AM
"
So i had in mind we will have an auction house kinda system in this game but when talking about it ingame and here in forums it became kind of unclear.. We will have one right with ingame currency or items ?

I mean that is really important atleast for me since it takes the game to the next step its fun to try and sell stuff rather than go to a wendor who gives two rocks and a smoked ciggarette for a decent rare armor etc..

There will be an extended trading system that you can use ingame as well in the browser without the client.
In addition to that you will be able to purchase a public stash tab you can use to present stuff you want to sell to everyone. It will be available in the microtransaction shop.

But bartering will only happen with ingame items. Direct trade or for the orbs that serve as currency items.
Last edited by golem09 on Jun 17, 2012, 4:25:07 PM
"
golem09 wrote:
"

There will be an extended trading system that you can use ingame as well in the browser without the client.
In addition to that you will be able to purchase a public stash tab you can use to present stuff you want to sell to everyone. It will be available in the microtransaction shop.

But bartering will only happen with ingame items. Direct trade or for the orbs that serve as currency items.

This is music to my ears, Love it
Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

"
golem09 wrote:

I have never heard this before. Are you sure? The only system I have heard of is the fact that they will integrate trading with the website. You can also use the trade forum to list the items you have for trade.
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
"
Guadagno wrote:
"
golem09 wrote:

I have never heard this before. Are you sure? The only system I have heard of is the fact that they will integrate trading with the website. You can also use the trade forum to list the items you have for trade.

I remember to have heard that several times.
"
golem09 wrote:
"

There are no words for how ridiculously awesome this sounds.
"
golem09 wrote:
"
Guadagno wrote:
"
golem09 wrote:

I remember to have heard that several times.

From devs? I have heard many people say many things many times on this forum. That did not make them true. All I ask is for some kind person to link proof of this if it is indeed true (said by a dev).
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
I honestly don't remember saying that publicly, as it's an unannounced feature... it correctly describes our plan though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
I honestly don't remember saying that publicly, as it's an unannounced feature... it correctly describes our plan though.

I didn't hear about the "For Sale" Stash tab before, but I've seen or heard you mention the rest of it in various interviews. There's also some good hinting in the beta manifesto, isn't there?
Last edited by teacherpeter on Jun 19, 2012, 4:51:03 AM
"
Chris wrote:

You mentioned purchasable public stash tabs somewhere. There was a little concern over not having a free one available though. I would offer a free 8 x 2 box and charge for the rest. After all people can trade the old way if they are cheap.
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info