0.10.7b Patch Notes

I think famine is pretty obvious: it somehow limits or caps your health pool to sidestep the 'path of health nodes' issues.
[quote="Path of Exile forums"]Draft out of sync.[/quote]
Nice patch notes.

"
These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".

My guess: Burning ground, all items are white everybody gets the same map and mobseed, which means a more accurate reflection how effective some skills are.

"

The Grace Period buff when zoning into an area now prevents monsters from targeting you. Your minions do not attack while you have this buff.

No more Scapegoat bossruns in partyraces :)
Now one missing thing is the real recalculation of monster HP->HP depending on partysize.
Thanks for including the LMP for the Witch. My roommate and I were just saying the Duelist tree gets all the good skills.
Famine

for sure this is that yo ucannot use potions lol
To people saying "buy a better computer": This game graphics should not be more demanding than top of the line AAA titles. The game is badly optimized, specially in parties (in solo playing almost no one has problems regardless of their system), and any work on that is good.

Also effects cluttering is bad for gameplay in parties, mckay? Making thing less intrusive (oh the brightness of some effects lol) and oblivious is not bad.

All that said, I hope now poison arrow has been looked at, you can check problems with 'ice shot' in parties.
Famine.
I think it means the NPCs are now hostile because they are so hungry they will attempt to attack and eat you

you will never hear "mhmm!" the say way EVER AGAIN!!!
sounds good :)
died last race on the loading screen - grace period is not long enough imo - cant we jsut have permament grace as long as the character does not move?
"
Gattsu89 wrote:
died last race on the loading screen - grace period is not long enough imo - cant we jsut have permament grace as long as the character does not move?

Rather related to clicking or using a key on loading screen.

The issue with a permanent grace period is rushing and fillering in boss rooms.

Meaning you will be rewarded with more drops and quests while fillers are immortal. Fixing this isn't that easy and a two sided edge.
If it's implemented players will complain not getting any quests even they were present.
I just wanted to say that I havent been disappointed by a single graphical alteration thus far. The new auras look absolutely fantastic by comparison to the old ones IMO, and the old lightning arrow looked ridiculously out of place in the context of PoE's setting.

Any graphical update is welcome for me.
IGN: Iolar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info