0.10.7b Patch Notes

lol cybrix buff
"
Sholyn wrote:
Ive never had problems with the graphical stuff. 150+ fps all the time without lag with my gtx 670.
People just need to buy better comps. Its not GGGs job to make visuals less demanding for every stone computer out there. More and bigger visual effects please!

It's mainly ATI card users that have graphical problems, you have a nvidia card, go figure.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Apr 26, 2013, 5:50:59 PM
Reducing the graphical effects can make this game less enjoyable to watch. Nobdoy wants that. Optimizing performance is good, but reducing all the effects to the ground is very bad. This is still a modern game and everyone should have decent enough comps to play the game as it is.

Even if its ATI problem only, the solution is not to cut the eyecandy from everyone that has no probs.

Solution: Just add option that everyone who wants can use the old effects. Should not be that big deal
hmm those league sound interesting, whats their point? or just like new servers?
ign thisiseplaner

Not sure what the ctrl+c bug was, but now I'm no longer able to ctrl+c an item in the shop if I have c bound to something (like opening my character panel).
"
guidoo wrote:
Love the updates, but every time a graphic option is nerfed to cater to people who use their microwaves to play I die a little inside.

I wish we could have options for high skill graphics.

I believe that this one was a fix that prevented multiple pieces of fire or poison graphically stacking too many times in an unintended way.

"
Feenz wrote:
"
Septile wrote:
Famine league type: no items will drop.

Does the term ''items'' include gems and currency?

That was his guess - what the league actually involves hasn't yet been announced.

"
likeafox wrote:
Not sure what the ctrl+c bug was, but now I'm no longer able to ctrl+c an item in the shop if I have c bound to something (like opening my character panel).

I am pretty sure that was the bug that was fixed, yep.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
My guesses:

immolation: 100% mob damage converted to fire with x% chance to ignite?

Famine: no regen?

Fixed Area Seed: no more RNG on the areas, everyone gets the same maps?!
ign:mptyspace
new leagues as in new permanent league? ( ladder ) or do I understand that wrong?

Did you consider a solo league if so?
"
Three new league types have been added that will appear in the third week of Season Two. These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".

Immolation: All enemies have the buff "Molten Shell"
So everyone has to go ranged, or something?

Famine: The usage of flasks is not allowed.
Makes sense, seems pretty hard to do though. Maybe this isn't a realistic prediction of mechanics.

Fixed Area Seed: All instances have identical layouts, they are still separate instances by normal partying rules.
This is one of the most interesting ones, I hope that this is how the league works, so that all players run the same map layout so people know exactly how well they are progressing compared to others.

Wat
It would be cool to have "minimap ghosts" in the same seed mode, so you can see how other players are progressing in real time! (just small toggleable dots in the minimap)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info