0.10.7b Patch Notes

"
knac84 wrote:
To people saying "buy a better computer": This game graphics should not be more demanding than top of the line AAA titles. The game is badly optimized, specially in parties (in solo playing almost no one has problems regardless of their system), and any work on that is good.

Also effects cluttering is bad for gameplay in parties, mckay? Making thing less intrusive (oh the brightness of some effects lol) and oblivious is not bad.

All that said, I hope now poison arrow has been looked at, you can check problems with 'ice shot' in parties.

I would disagre. I loved the old Tar effect, it was really cool and run on my PC without any problem. Then GGG nerfs it to look like some lame cloud, just so it can run on lower end PC.

Please GGG, for every graphical 'fix', add an option to have low sfx or high sfx. I'm sure there are many players whose PC can run it on high settings.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I think Fixed Area Seed means you cannot reset instances
"
Witches can now receive a Lesser Multiple Projectiles support gem from the same quest reward as Shadows and Rangers (the Sharp and Cruel quest in Normal difficulty).

:o

this might be reaaaallly great in races
"
Chris wrote:

Poison Arrow and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.

YEEAAAAAA!!!!
At last.

Poison and fire bombs next? I hope
@hasyou 1-80lvl solo game Witch
Last edited by Wakeupneo on Apr 26, 2013, 9:07:31 AM
They should change the animation of Lightning Strike. As soon as someone uses Multistrike with it i have constant 5-8fps its so annoying to have LS+MS chars in your group cuz u cant play without FPS drops all the time.

Never had any problems with Poison arrow, LS is much much more worse.
Fixed area seed:

I pray that the fixed seed changes every race. otherwise it will be known as "who has the best bot" race

also i'm betting that the "immolation" race gives every area in the game the patches of burning ground map mod

famine must be low drop rates
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Last edited by demivion on Apr 26, 2013, 9:44:13 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Witches can now receive a Lesser Multiple Projectiles support gem from the same quest reward as Shadows and Rangers (the Sharp and Cruel quest in Normal difficulty).

God Damn! Just bought this for my witch :(
IGN: Ignacius
Yay for burning ground performance fix@!!!!
IGN: MojozBallsAreHuge
are there any official details on the new league types or is it all speculation right now?
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Famine - health constantly drops at a low pace
Immolation - some debuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info