Hey Chris... if 500 members post in this thread,

Think we could see a community tsuedo-designed unique?

(how you ask? a series of polls perhaps?)

Hope this doesn't belittle the accomplishments of diamond supports (you guys rock and I love your item choices. for the most part extremely creative :)
How is this different than all the suggestion threads for items? I mean, yeah a poll event would be fun, but there's already a plethora of awesome ideas for them to work with.
It's not really, just getting more people involved :]
A community-designed-unique would be pretty cool, but 500 people posting in one thread is unnecessary - I'll talk to the guys about it tomorrow and will see whether we can do it.

This idea reminds me of the community design of this MTG card.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
A community-designed-unique would be pretty cool, but 500 people posting in one thread is unnecessary - I'll talk to the guys about it tomorrow and will see whether we can do it.

You rock!
I think this is a really good idea. There are so many uniques yet to be put in, why not crowdsource a little?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jun 17, 2012, 5:59:48 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Wasn't that designed / voted for by mostly professional tournament level MTG players rather your run of the mill casual player? I ask cause there is a huge difference between the two, the pros tend to abuse broken cards (Jace, Tolarian Academy, etc) while the casuals just find fun ways to use them.

I say we crowdfund a Diamond Supporter package and everyone that contributes gets a vote in the making of the unique :)
"
Maverickroll wrote:

I say we crowdfund a Diamond Supporter package and everyone that contributes gets a vote in the making of the unique :)

I like this idea even better.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
we should creat a Community Unique every month :D
IGN: kReiZy
I propose a claw. How about "Jsnazz's Right Hand"? =p
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info