Plea to all of the dedicated players!!

...You know what Chris' post tells me?

That 'if you build it' silliness...I think it includes us. We're part of the thing being built.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Well i am at-least kinda sure of that iv gotten some thousand of new ppl to know about the game by now ^^

I spread the word about the game on around 15 forums on Scandinavia , rest of EU , US & Asia for a long time.

So at-least for me, i am very sure of that allot of ppl will show up at the open / live go of PoE =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
I jumped ship diablo 3 is good but this game is awesome
Diablo 3 = junk.

This game can become the next great RPG, it all depends on the developers.

WIth free download, and downloadable expansions, this gmae can know no limits

PS: If the game really kicks off, I think expansions should be at least $20 a pop
I don't know but there seems to be something happening over there in New Zealand.

With POE and Dayz who knows what else is to come. If POE open beta can be as successful as Dayz is in alpha (and remember that mod isn't even free given you need to apply it to a purchased game) then there are only good things to come from POE, Dayz and NZ game development in general.
IGN: Annassassin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info