Plea to all of the dedicated players!!

I came to love this game!

I can see myself spending numerous hours, days.. month and maybe years playing this game if it succeeds....

The only concern alot of people, and myself including share, is that it may not have a large enough playerbase at the open beta date...

So spread the word about it, gaming forums, other games, especially the failed Diablo 3 forums.

There is a HUGE playerbase that is very frustrated with the curent state that Diablo 3 is in, and they are anxiously looking for the new game as an alternative!!!

The more people we bring in, the better this game will become!!!
Last edited by York on Jun 16, 2012, 1:09:10 PM
There definitely is a large frustrated D3 player base, like myself, who jumped ship and ended up here.

Best. Exodus. Ever.
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Im pretty sure when this game becomes live.. the player base will grow up faster than everyone will expect :)
---------- Dungeon Crawlers Anonymous ----------

We are looking for new members to not only join in the gaming fun, but also to fill several positions in the guild!

Take a look now at: http://dcaguild.com
Eggs, hatch, chickens, count, don't.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I try to sneak at least two or three posts about PoE on the D3 forums every day. In most "suggestion" threads, Torchlight 2 and Guild Wars 2 are primarily discussed (and Lineage Eternal has been gaining clout). But every now and then you'll see a "try Path of Exile" post.

I never make a direct topic about PoE but any time I see someone that I feel like is looking for the game they expected D3 to be, I try to point them to Path of Exile.

Topics discussing other ARPGs don't last long over there. Blizzard is quick to delete any talks of other games, and reasonably so.

"
jimmer1 wrote:
Im pretty sure when this game becomes live.. the player base will grow up faster than everyone will expect :)

I agree. GGG has a classic here.
IGN Astramor
"
Eggs, hatch, chickens, count, don't.

before! :D
GGG will engage in advertising and marketing when the game reaches Open Beta, plus there are 17,000 likes on facebook at the moment. I think They can get 100,000 players by the end of the year, maybe way more.
There are over 380,000 accounts here, so even if only 1/4 play, that's still an impressive player base for a first-time indie studio.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Build, it, you, if.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Build, it, you, if.

Hey! I was about to post this same thing (well not exactly the same).

Mine:

Code it (well) and they will come.
IGN Astramor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info