Losing ES

"
Linchpin wrote:
I also lose ES outside town. About 800 with Discipline (4811->4009) or 575 without (3193->2615). Intelligence doesn't change. I checked it with a single item too, a ring with +16 ES, which gave me 71 ES in town and 60 outside.

Also, the loss occured simultaneously with other players, while I was in Maelstrom of Chaos. A moment before I checked and it was 4811 and when others started reporting the loss, I checked again and it was 800 ES less.

So it doesn't occurr immediately on area transition? Are you fighting when it happens?

Just send a before and after shot with inventory open and the ES numbers on the health orb displayed etc to me at rory@grindinggear.com
Balance & Design
I can't log in to check since I'm at work, but could these problems have anything to do with the nerf to Chaos Innoc?
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
Rory wrote:
"
Linchpin wrote:
I also lose ES outside town. About 800 with Discipline (4811->4009) or 575 without (3193->2615). Intelligence doesn't change. I checked it with a single item too, a ring with +16 ES, which gave me 71 ES in town and 60 outside.

Also, the loss occured simultaneously with other players, while I was in Maelstrom of Chaos. A moment before I checked and it was 4811 and when others started reporting the loss, I checked again and it was 800 ES less.

So it doesn't occurr immediately on area transition? Are you fighting when it happens?

Just send a before and after shot with inventory open and the ES numbers on the health orb displayed etc to me at rory@grindinggear.com

No, it does occur immediately on area transition. I only meant that the loss first occured while I was in MoC, without switching zones. I'll provide screenshots later.
http://www.last.fm/user/LinchpinPL

http://is.gd/zNxxJg Lynchpin, Firestorm Templar, lvl 74

Current char: http://is.gd/Q9HfTo Deflector, ES/EVA/BLOCK/ELEM Shadow, lvl 65
hey guys, i logged on today and it seems the loss of es transitioning into an instance has stopped, perhaps there was a conflict with the CI adjustment?
Anyhow on a brighter note things appear normal ;D
keep up the good work fellas, this game has a lot of potential still, given where its at and what is yet to come..
"
velrac wrote:
I can't log in to check since I'm at work, but could these problems have anything to do with the nerf to Chaos Innoc?

This happened before CI nerf. I am still sad about that nerf...
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ciknay wrote:
"
velrac wrote:

This happened before CI nerf. I am still sad about that nerf...

I only just logged in for the first time this weekend, and just realised my es is still the same after the CI nerf, so perhaps the nerf was added before the patch was.

Cheers for helping us anyway.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info