Losing ES

Okay, this sounds weird. Can you guys post screenshots with the character panel and inventory open so we can see this?
Can you also let us know the names of these characters so we can look at them locally?

If any of you are feeling mathematical, you could total your ES from each piece of gear that provides it and then your total bonuses and see it the numbers seem to add up, but that's not necessary unless you want to.

You will loose ES when going to town if you had the Discipline aura up, but that's pretty clearly not what you're all describing, so I have no idea at yet what's going on.

Unfortunately, it's late Friday over here at the moment, so many of us will be going home for the week soon, but we'll get this fixed when we have time to work on it.
Can you check whether your intelligence changes at the same time?

butcherspupil: Rory tested your character on our servers and this didn't happen - can you think of anything you usually do when entering areas that he might not have done, or anything like that?

ciknay: Is your ES changing between town and other areas like butcherspupil reports? If so can you provide screenshots of both for comparison?
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jun 15, 2012, 1:34:37 AM
"
Linchpin wrote:
I also lose ES outside town. About 800 with Discipline (4811->4009) or 575 without (3193->2615). Intelligence doesn't change. I checked it with a single item too, a ring with +16 ES, which gave me 71 ES in town and 60 outside.

Also, the loss occured simultaneously with other players, while I was in Maelstrom of Chaos. A moment before I checked and it was 4811 and when others started reporting the loss, I checked again and it was 800 ES less.

So it doesn't occurr immediately on area transition? Are you fighting when it happens?

Just send a before and after shot with inventory open and the ES numbers on the health orb displayed etc to me at rory@grindinggear.com
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info