Show us your interesting characters and be featured on our YouTube channel!

My character is: Xalem (Witch) Level 60

Shes more focused on minions that go BOOM! and lots of fire with Haste.I'm not sure if shes got a unique build or not but i'm very curious to see you play her and see how you would go about the set up i have on her.I'm really new to this and it would be an entertaining as well as a learning exprience for me to see her in action by the controls of her maker lol
Last edited by TheWay888 on Jun 20, 2012, 3:51:36 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Also, if anyone has a good Discharge character, let me know.

I think we'd all be interested in seeing a viable discharge character...
TehHammer is not a crime!
My build is pretty simple and efficient. Bow marauder with full elemental dmg and good hp. Curently lvl 67 6.800 dps split arrow with 2100 hp and no crit. Big advantage of my build is that it's realy flexyble. I didn't put any skillpoints into specific weapon types and my stats are well balanced , that's why I can use any weapons and attack types. Using 3 auras atm wrath / anger / hatred. Char name RockStar. (still in develompent but can kick some ass right now :] )
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Okay, I can show mine too.

Lynchpin is a Firestorm Templar based around The Searing Staff unique.

Gameplay is super boring with this character. When you see a group of enemies, you cast Elemental Weakness on them, which covers half the screen thanks to stacked passive, area support and high level of the gem. Then you proceed to cast Firestorm continuosly in front of the enemies as they move towards you. Firestorm's damage is huge thanks to Concentrated Effect (the reduction in area radius is negated by passive skills), Faster Casting, which allows you to stack two firestorms in one spot (0.62 second cast time, 1.2 second duration) and Critical Strikes. Oh, I forgot to mention. Lynchpin has a high critical strike chance of 15%, which allows him to cast critical firestorms every 3.78 seconds statistically. The critical multiplier is also high thanks to passive skills and the support gem. Lynchpin doesn't need any flasks, as he uses Chaos Innoculation and Evasion/Energy Shield armor. His mana pool regenerates at a rate sufficient for casting Firestorm almost indefinitely at full speed. In the rare circumstance that a horde of fast enemies manages to get past the wall of fire, Lynchpin has one emergency Granite Flask providing him 73% damage reduction and 4 Diamond Flasks for ultra fast killing of rare monsters.

Lynchpin is going to get even more critical strike chance in the future and if he manages to reach level 20 on Firestorm, he will get rid of the Searing Staff in favor of two wands for double spell damage increase or a wand and a shield for increased evasion/energy shield.

Lynchpin uses these auras: Clarity, Discipline, Grace.
http://www.last.fm/user/LinchpinPL

http://is.gd/zNxxJg Lynchpin, Firestorm Templar, lvl 74

Current char: http://is.gd/Q9HfTo Deflector, ES/EVA/BLOCK/ELEM Shadow, lvl 65
Painting_Fire: Level 48 Hardcore righteous fire marauder.

Current build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAzbEgVxIhjyPRND3Xy9UXz7uKQBkEjqec0z_wezGTSfeiN6h2NKgBeXWdGsR4TQG6-1rtDqprrnbA5lhvm29CSiU7Bn8q6vOPpBGAxfTSnUlxt7nffCUtDUyun4hIzhPc_155vz8HniHdtH8RjqcuojvFZShb2TY4voN84TeXCES0KCn6d_K8rdbGj5zJeg_6W3nBl1NPbMKSPryz2N1FzekbNkbCQPWiM4FEthRS-QjVwzd7tTlh8KSYTeLvHhJf402lRFmK8da2fNx4IPW7B0TGMulxhCkc

:)

Love to get my hands on a few things to help though.
"
indczn wrote:

Current build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAzbEgVxIhjyPRND3Xy9UXz7uKQBkEjqec0z_wezGTSfeiN6h2NKgBeXWdGsR4TQG6-1rtDqprrnbA5lhvm29CSiU7Bn8q6vOPpBGAxfTSnUlxt7nffCUtDUyun4hIzhPc_155vz8HniHdtH8RjqcuojvFZShb2TY4voN84TeXCES0KCn6d_K8rdbGj5zJeg_6W3nBl1NPbMKSPryz2N1FzekbNkbCQPWiM4FEthRS-QjVwzd7tTlh8KSYTeLvHhJf402lRFmK8da2fNx4IPW7B0TGMulxhCkc

I'd love to see this one Chris. If it a genuine hardcore righteous fire character!!! Discharge can wait.
IGN: Annassassin
"
indczn wrote:

Current build:

I also want to see how this build work.
My Char is GolemNeun (lucky to be the first to follow my GoXXXXNeun namepattern ;))

He's a Duelist, currently only lvl 35, dual wielding wands.
In addition to that I use blood magic because duelists don't get much mana, and of course Iron Grip to increase the wand projectile damage. Then the duelist has access to several Dual Wield node groups, but I haven't gotten that far in those yet, because I had to get the big nodes and some life first.
For your interest.
For skill gems my two main attack are Elemental Hit and Power Siphon which where both hooked up with a Lesser Multiple Projectiles gem until last night. Now Power Siphon is used only with added cold damage and I have Frenzy, Elemental Hit, Additional Fire Damage and Lesser Multiple Projectiles in 4 connected slots.
I spam Elemental Hit most, inbetween some Power Siphon and Frenzy to get charges, and if some enemies get too close I distract them with a Shockwave totem (with additional Stun) and some skelets, while cutting their way off with Ice Wall.
Since I have only health flasks, that gives me enough time to heal a bit.
As an aura I mostly use Anger and when some bigger mobs are near me, I use the Warlock on them.

He's not nearly as powerful as other chars on my level I guess, but he's a lot fun to play :)
The only thing I might add in the future is another Lesser Multiple Projectiles for Power Siphon and Knockback for my 4 slot combo, extending it to 5.
Last edited by golem09 on Jun 19, 2012, 6:57:03 AM
I quietly suggested to UristMcDwarfy that he submit his Ethereal Knives build, because I am very much in awe of how he made it work even at the MoC level. He felt that it wasn't 'flashy' enough but I do hope he submits something here. I too am a fan of his build creativity.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 final draft is *really* close to done)
I didn't know about his build, but Urist is one of the more creative guys who actually puts effort into his builds. He got me started with the PA stuff initially, gave me some fantastic stuff to work from.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info