(June 16/17) Hardcore Ladder Race with more prizes.

"
kados wrote:
Well, I made it...level 13 merauder, didn't get quite to act 2 though. Some made it to cruel difficulty, but no idea how they did, they must have only done the core missions and just skipped the rest.

Yea we literally just did the basics right from start to finish. OH except for Dweller.
I'm BACK :)
i am so sad lol i am 6th with shadow only a bit more and i wood have had level 12 and 5th place.
Prizes have been awarded! 560 of them :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Coldet wrote:
"
kados wrote:
Well, I made it...level 13 merauder, didn't get quite to act 2 though. Some made it to cruel difficulty, but no idea how they did, they must have only done the core missions and just skipped the rest.

Yea we literally just did the basics right from start to finish. OH except for Dweller.

Yeah, I've found it's better to do that. Also helps to avoid fighting as much as possible until you're in a zone at least 2 levels above your own character level. The enemies in those zones won't be that much harder, but they'll give more experience. Then just maintain the level difference by seeking the exits to each map a little sooner than you usually would if you're playing the game normally.

Most people don't realize how much quicker you can level up by doing this.
wondering thos of you that duo or trio or more..

wanted to know what classes you all had

in my first trio we had a dualist,templar,shadow. we all died on the hill climb. i account for bad rolls on crystals/gear..

second run
shadow frosty,maurader,ranger= a good group lots of aoe if we had ran this build at the beginning we would have made it to cruel easy.

all in all lots of fun and very good data we got as well as i am sure the devs got.good fun good test run.. cant wait for the next patch for sure.. then i can finaly build the hybrid i been wanting to play.

see ya all next weekend for the next race!
New record :

I haven't seen any yellow item in 20 levels
(2 runs : start -> rocky climb -> death -> start -> cavern of woe -> first yellow)
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
I really don't know what to say. I can't believe it - I made it to the end. I stayed alive. This event was for me GREAT. I already tried to play some of previous events, but I never supposed that I'll be able to win anything. This time it was really fun and pleasure for me (and of course a big challenge).

Almost at the beginning I joined a public party and that was really good choice. All party members were amazing and in team we could make it.

Place #14 in the ladder. 5th Marauder. No, I still can't believe it :)
"
Chris wrote:

So this "Level 14-15: 5 random currency items", A friend of mine did successfully stay alive at the end of the event, did not receive any items what so ever.

Any idea what to do? He have tried to relog and such, but nothing appeared. D:
(Phermi)
"
Archoon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

So this "Level 14-15: 5 random currency items", A friend of mine did successfully stay alive at the end of the event, did not receive any items what so ever.

Any idea what to do? He have tried to relog and such, but nothing appeared. D:

They appear on a new character in the account with the nearly the same name.
Alrighty, stats are up, I wanted to get them up sooner but I had some UI tweaks to do, I hope it'll make things easier.

I've put a table of the final scores in and you can click the names to add them to the form. It's a bit lazy but I'll make it better soon, including class filtering.

June 17th 2012 hardcore ladder race graph

Top 10

Edit:

20798 entries for this race - compared with:

11468 for the June 10th race last week and

21295 for the June 3rd race.

Sorry I hadn't accounted for the last 3 minutes of stats on that table but the results are accurate now.
Last edited by duolc on Jun 16, 2012, 9:03:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info