Season Two, Event 46: 1 Month Party

Assembled a team already :)

thx guys
Last edited by Galaxy on Apr 28, 2013, 10:17:00 PM
"
SmokeBlunts wrote:

Whats the point of dedicating a month to something where you can get way more points by just doing all the other races?

A lot of people play the one month race for reasons other than points.
Last edited by Onehat on Apr 26, 2013, 1:44:40 AM
^ This.

This is the first race I'm actually going to participate in, just for the novelty of playing in a clean economy, with a true fresh start. I really wish there were 1-3 monthish non-Hardcore leagues though.
Kuduku giveth and Kuduku taketh away.

IGN: QueenAtziri
Last edited by QueenAtziri on Apr 26, 2013, 12:00:18 PM
Yup, long term races like this one are about starting a new char in a fresh economy (D2 ladder resets come to mind), not about massing points to move up in a fucking race ladder. Wish more people would understand that.
IGN: Yeph
Yep, this is one of the few races I will be participating in. Can't wait to start fresh.
First Event I will be taking place in, time to go figure out a build and work on levelling techniques. :P
"Just because you can't see the path through the forest doesn't mean using a bulldozer is the most efficient way through." -Rhys
imo this seems like a lot of fun , will be able to pick up like 20 points or so pherhaps , but for the first time since OB im gonna feel like this is fun cause of the timeframe of the race.

1 week and less seems so rushed
I wish they would do a month long softcore race, I suck too much to win anything during the hardcore stuff.
The rewards suck so much, most people including me wont even bother playing this. After some days will be like 50 people playing in this, most being streamers. Fun?

Hey GGG, cmon, be a bit creative!

What about: Every one reaching Lvl 90 gets a guraranteed Unique, maybe with special words like "the wearer is a hero, he participated in 1 month and reached lvl 90"
(Lvl 90 is not trivial for most people, a lot of grinding required, less player and item base in this race makes it even harder, plus it is HC, even Kripps Main Char is only 91).
That would be motivating, getting that stuff, playing that month race.

But some points where you can do 10x as much playing short races... whatever.
Really disappointed of GGG here (besides not doing more cutthroat). Especially because this is something one could fix with a little thought and 15 minutes time. It's not like this requires much effort.
Put 15 minutes effort as developement team into a thing other people are in for 1 month? Maybe.
Last edited by Caladaris on Apr 26, 2013, 8:49:33 PM
Anyone want to group up for Tuesday, Wednesday + Thursday? Atleast these 3 days hard, just because I have to much time.

Add me ingame if you want: Etti_e

Gonna level a EK witch :)
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info