Necropolis- How to kill your own game with 1 patch..

"
Phrazz wrote:
Ignorance is bliss, I guess?

So you don't think there are casual players this league, that care about finally being able to afford a Headhunter because of the economy? You don't think there were players last league making huge income on Fracturing Orbs because they were close to 40d each? You don't think a lot of casual players cared that they early in the league cold get rich just by selling Rogue Allflames to the 1%?

EVERYONE who trades care about the economy, in one way or another. And if you don't trade, why the hell are we whining about fewer divine drops? It's not like they are that useful.

You and others are reading too much into it.
I poop, therefore I am.
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Ignorance is bliss, I guess?

So you don't think there are casual players this league, that care about finally being able to afford a Headhunter because of the economy? You don't think there were players last league making huge income on Fracturing Orbs because they were close to 40d each? You don't think a lot of casual players cared that they early in the league cold get rich just by selling Rogue Allflames to the 1%?

EVERYONE who trades care about the economy, in one way or another. And if you don't trade, why the hell are we whining about fewer divine drops? It's not like they are that useful.

You and others are reading too much into it.

Step 1: make an outlandish statement
Step 2: act all like "it's not that serious" when someone points out the obvious
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Yes, outlandish. Bombastic and unprovable as well.

I poop, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info