Necropolis- How to kill your own game with 1 patch..

-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
AFFORDABLE ITEMS? *SPITS ON THE GROUND*
LESS INFLATION *ECONOMY IS IN SHAMBLES*

---

On the other hand... it is true, game does need optimization.
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
The league has big drop of scarabs but most are useless
Last edited by Ivanovv83 on Apr 25, 2024, 11:32:31 AM
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Economy- in ruins.
Gameplay- frustrating bullshite.
Performance- total garbage due old engine and 10 bln mtx effects.

Its like they WANT TO KILL IT ON PURPOSE.

its due to afflication showed them that rewards made ppl play more

perfomance is great, have no issues but I ue all amd hardware.
nvidia and intel esepcially nvidia cards have bugs with driver causing a lot of issues.
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
Economy- in ruins.
Gameplay- frustrating bullshite.
Performance- total garbage due old engine and 10 bln mtx effects.

Its like they WANT TO KILL IT ON PURPOSE.

its due to afflication showed them that rewards made ppl play more

Thats why they failed with Nekropolis. Affliction wasnt so popular just because it was giving more rewards that usual. Affliction was popular because EVERYONE could get more than prebiosuly and top players coukd "juice it up" more than newbies.
In Nekropolis they made T17 super rewarding but barely anyone can clear them reliably. If in Affliction you could only do 10k wisps or no wisps, you can bet it would not be popular league.
"
In Nekropolis they made T17 super rewarding but barely anyone can clear them reliably.

They also destroyed the drop rates for T16 and below even for 20 quality, 8-10 mod corrupt and triple scarab for a particular content with most/all of the atlas nodes for that ocntent.

It's like they extended the ladder for the 0.01%, removed the ladder, and then broke the legs of everyone playing the content below.

You couldn't keep the lower stuff rewarding for the peasants who might only play a few hours a day?
Last edited by mnieradko on Apr 26, 2024, 8:57:51 PM
performance is fine.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
First league I haven't lasted a month in quite some time. I even played Kalandra more.

same here, one week for me. After my first t17 i was pretty much done, the gate to ubers was harder than ubers. It was ridiculous, i heard they patches several times since. hope it feels better, was a decent idea but executed very poorly....
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
It was ridiculous, i heard they patches several times since. hope it feels better, was a decent idea but executed very poorly....

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nope.

Having to deal with Necropolis modifiers doesn't make it any better. If only we could opt-out of it...Well, the league is generally not very newbie/casual friendly apart from most t0's being dirt cheap due to the several untested, bricked scarab/necropolis interactions that needed/need fixing, ruining the economy.

Path of Scarabs it is. I don't know...it's just a big mess imo. Now they've introduced even more scarabs, T17's are still harder than ubers, running T16's is a pain in the fartbox if you're trying to make money off stuff like legion emblems or deli orbs for example. Everything is just so worthless and it all revolves around scarabs, scarabs and more scarabs.

God do I hope they fix this mess next league...Can't remember the last time I had so little fun with the game, and not just because of the lackluster league mechanic itself. Oh well.
SSF and wont care boat economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info