Necropolis- How to kill your own game with 1 patch..

Here's my bombastic and unprovable statement for the day....

The only people that care about the economy are RMT users.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.
I poop, therefore I am.
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:

YOu clearly dont know what "caring about economy" means. Even some casual Bob who plays 5h a week that now realized he cannot make any money in a way he usually did because things he farm are now worthless "carea bout economy".
Pretty much EVERYONE who plays trade league care about economy. Becuase you play it to trade and to trade you need money.
"
Aynix wrote:

Pretty much EVERYONE who plays trade league care about economy. Becuase you play it to trade and to trade you need money.

Not everyone playing the normal league care the slightest about trading at all. Some do pick the normal league just to be able to play with friends without having to buy/setup a private league lol.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 1, 2024, 3:52:18 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Not everyone playing the normal league care the slightest about trading at all. Some do pick the normal league just to be able to play with friends without having to buy/setup a private league lol.

Yeah, and how many people is that? 1%? 0.1%?
Even if it's 0.1%, it's 0.1% of players who give a damn f about the economy along with the players that do play normal league and trade but also don't care much about the big mess. So not everyone cares about the economy after all hoho

The only people who care about it are the flipper heroes, rmt player and maybe some of the normal players who get annoyed about the first two mentioned parties. Casual Andy nr.12 won't really care much cause they will make enough currency for their entertainment in one or another way anyways regardless of how good or bad the economy is.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Ever heard of term "generalize"?

Also Flippers or RMTers wont get hurt by economy in Nekropolis being shit at all. Because they have enough knowledge about PoE market to always find a way to make profit. Unlike "casual Andy".
Last edited by Aynix on May 1, 2024, 7:35:21 AM
Casual Andy nr.: 13 reporting in - don't care much about the economy because i don't get into the realm of mirrors and mirroring items, i could farm like 500 divines per league to have fun, but wait Aisling is gone, sextants are gone, enchants are gone ... hmmm ... the jewel that replaced the enchants are gone aka TWWT, all we got instead is harder mods on creeps, couldn't finish the campaign, grave crafting - no thank you, wanna talk about the mess with scarabs oh boy oh boy, at this point i would say fire all devs that worked on this league but they are humans too, move them to work on PoE 2 KEKW
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
CarpeDiem444 wrote:
Casual Andy nr.: 13 reporting in - don't care much about the economy because i don't get into the realm of mirrors and mirroring items, i could farm like 500 divines per league to have fun, but wait Aisling is gone, sextants are gone, enchants are gone ... hmmm ... the jewel that replaced the enchants are gone aka TWWT, all we got instead is harder mods on creeps, couldn't finish the campaign, grave crafting - no thank you, wanna talk about the mess with scarabs oh boy oh boy, at this point i would say fire all devs that worked on this league but they are humans too, move them to work on PoE 2 KEKW

Let me tell you something. If you are able to farm 500 divines you are FAR FAR from being casual Andy. In fact you might be "the 1%" at this point. Casual Andy, when they do visit Forum in those rare situations, come here and complain that divines are not dropping as often, because only money strat he knew was nerfed and that their 5 divine build have hard time in yellow maps.
Last edited by Aynix on May 1, 2024, 7:46:19 AM
"
Aynix wrote:

YOu clearly dont know what "caring about economy" means. Even some casual Bob who plays 5h a week that now realized he cannot make any money in a way he usually did because things he farm are now worthless "carea bout economy".

nah

I poop, therefore I am.
Last edited by JunkHeadJoePC on May 1, 2024, 8:53:49 AM
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:
Here's my bombastic and unprovable statement for the day....

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess?

So you don't think there are casual players this league, that care about finally being able to afford a Headhunter because of the economy? You don't think there were players last league making huge income on Fracturing Orbs because they were close to 40d each? You don't think a lot of casual players cared that they early in the league cold get rich just by selling Rogue Allflames to the 1%?

EVERYONE who trades care about the economy, in one way or another. And if you don't trade, why the hell are we whining about fewer divine drops? It's not like they are that useful.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info