All problems and strategies this and previous league were caused by Magic Find - time to remove it

All these strategies which spit out billions of Magebloods and Divines would have been 10x less effect on the market if there wasn't additional 100% increased loot amount + 200% increased rarity modifiers oversaturating the economy in just a few days.

Last league was the same thing. Wisps were probably fine, but what took it overboard was the additional 5xing the loot from MF gear.

Instead of making strong builds that gimp themselves be rewarded; make it so that just strong builds get rewarded, and players who play strictly for the economy don't have to burn themselves out playing the same shit for the 10th league in a row.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Apr 15, 2024, 5:27:57 AM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 4:12:06 PM
+1
+1
+1
While at it also remove party play bonuses.
They shouldn't and very likely will not remove magic find. It is nice having options. Other than fomo I don't see any real problems here.
+1

Took away global q&r we had since begining of game to introduce mf and force it upon us

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
Ulsarek wrote:
They shouldn't and very likely will not remove magic find. It is nice having options. Other than fomo I don't see any real problems here.

Group mf is the reason trade is destroyed every league
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Or, and hear me out, they increase the baseline drop rate so magic find is less appealing.

But magic find really needs to go.
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
Ulsarek wrote:

Group mf is the reason trade is destroyed every league
And? There is a soft reset every 3 or 4 months. If MF is gone then optimized group play will still beat the average joe and dominate the market. Then what, nerf / remove that too?

Nonsense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info