3.24.1 Patch Notes

IDK, never could use the "efficient farming strat that was nerved" regardless. But it shows a deeper problem, there is a chasm between casual and upper echelon of POE players. Now more than ever.
Today I logged in again, but with the changes to scarabs, atlas, and the introduction of T17 it is now clear to me that I do not have the energy or time or knowledge to do them efficiently.
Seeing a bunch of lower currency drop while others have shoveling in a huge amount of currency ... call it fomo, call it envy, whatever. It is just demotivating as hell.

The league is just crafting, which I hate in POE, and the random modifiers in T1-16. I think I will just give up on this league.
"
disarray3 wrote:
post this info on the front page so that we know there was a patch. please practice good, simple common sense

ty

So you don't get a update to the game through the client?
GGG patch might get back into it again after these fixes.
You have wasted my time, effort, and I paid for supporter packs and visual clarity MTX so I could enjoy the build I made to run the strat and never got to use it because of GGG's choice. Can I expect that money back?

You rugpulled me less than 24 hours after purchase.

Tell me why it was so important to leave anarchy embers in the game for 2 weeks, and then nerf them after luring me into a false state of security. I held off because I expected them to be nerfed, then believed they would stay because it took so long.

QoL and game improvements have been amazing and the team deserves a reward, I say this even though I still loathe the loss of instant left click.

Still no controller fixes? Not a single one? Do none of the devs even play with controller?
What about the bug where elder guardians freeze when you have the delirium keystone active?
wtf happened to "we won't nerf the fun in the league" you let affliction go absolute nutty and now you cancel the fun for the average joe. I was honestly expecting the nerf but at the new league.
This only shows how fkin bad uniques are in this game.
Dropped 10000 absolute dog garbage uniques with juiced scarabs and maybe 1 or 2 good ones.
Now I have to do the equivalent for 10 maps...
This game keeps turning more and more into a job/chore than actual fun.
Trade league is busted regardless, I can just str8 up buy stuff.
At least SSF had some excitement to it but now it's just trash. Last league I had to grind 25 days to drop the Unique I was aiming for and it wasn't even T0.
idk man... idk why they keep catering to no life streamers and no life group mf parties that control trade economy regardless.
This is ridiculous. If you wanna have fair enviroment for everyone then you can't let only some use tool which you created. Lots of people got massively rich and now you said to others FU, you my friend are out of luck? If you didn't think something through, didn't test enough or those who are testing are not capable of finding out weakneses than that is only your fault. But once you release something keep it the same for every player in the game. Otherwise you are just giving finger to big part of player base and that is definitely not the way. Pathetic.
"
I bet the Vin diagram of people who watch streamers and care way too much about them and the people who hate this patch are right on top of each other. Maybe stop watching twitch.

We ain't watching twitch.. we are watching the god damn economy curve being even worst than what is was due that damn patch. You must be either, SSF player, Already Filthy Rich from that exploit OR you simply just don't know what you are talking about.

It's not because you already sent 10 000$ to Tencent Game in supporter pack that your argument make more sense.
Last edited by chukline on Apr 11, 2024, 3:21:48 PM

At the same time - allowing certain players to abuse Map fishing devotes for a day, to get some serious divines/Mirrors stock, and then Disabling it for all other players who's not playing 24/7.

Perfomance issues still on top of that.
Well its pretty clear to see current player retention on steam statistics - from 190k league start > 80k right now,in less than 2 weeks.[/quote]

hahaha yeah just checked this thats crazy [/quote]

Drama queens[/quote] and you are not ?[/quote]

exactly how ?
"
BadAssTom wrote:
This is ridiculous. If you wanna have fair enviroment for everyone then you can't let only some use tool which you created. Lots of people got massively rich and now you said to others FU, you my friend are out of luck? If you didn't think something through, didn't test enough or those who are testing are not capable of finding out weakneses than that is only your fault. But once you release something keep it the same for every player in the game. Otherwise you are just giving finger to big part of player base and that is definitely not the way. Pathetic.

Being angry bc you didnt have to chance to exploit a broken mechanic...thats pathetic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info