3.24.1 Patch Notes

stop nerfing ingame mechanics during a league since when is this happening? i mean bugs sure but why nerf anarchy allflame mit league???
Again people farmed it and now they swim in uniques and stuff others who didn't jump on the train are now Fu**ed.

PLS for gods sake get back to not nerfing shit randomly because it's profitable
Big L for T17 (In long term)

Why should it roll T16 modifires?
There is a problem that not all players can make multiple characters per league and they're probably won't be able to play on T17 with their non T17-specific builds.
So why not to make T17 LESS "build-disabling" but MORE "playstyle-defining"? Thus, in order to complete Atlas progression we can play vast spectrum of builds but, at some point, will need to learn HOW to play them.

There is a problem with presentation of changes. Is it a stepping stone between Us and Old uniques and features(fifth slot)? Is it the same T16 maps to blast through but bigger and harder? Or is it a stepping stone into the NEW depth of Atlas that is DIFFIRENT, DIFFICULT and REWARDING?

With new tier or (possibly) tiers of maps you can give us NEW experience, let us feel that we're hitting a new level of Endgame, let us feel that we're moving towards POE2 philosophically and technically, give us a fundamental feeling of personal internal growth, our very own progress to carry through Leagues.

I believe, that you can properly address your vision to players, get our support, take your time and make it GREAT.

May there be concern about Actions to take
not the Profits to make
In the names of Greatest Action RPG's and Holy Chris Wilson
Amen.
It's not players' fault that the only viable strats involved using Anarchy Allflames.
Better move divination cards farming out of 6-men parties setups only and balance other types of juice.
Well you clearly patched mechanics and drops for certain streamers because of complaints that items ( required for farming strats) we not available early on in trade.... Now that the majority of player base is getting into red maps you are removing the ability to do these strategies; and limiting drop rates. This is a bad look for GGG and IMO goes against all previous league mechanics and mid league changes.

Definitely won't be purchasing a support pack and condoning random league economy changes. Just my 2 cents as a casual player.
F GGG, IDK why they did a mid league fix dmg was done and it only punishes the casual players. I entered the league to try new scarabs out (not a fan of necropolis too many decisions points stopping the hack and slash). When the market started to crash over the weekend it pushed me say let me try an endgame build or two since prices were reasonable. Now they are back to their normal astronomical prices.

So in short thank you GGG for making my decision to end this crappy league sooner than later. Maybe next league.

PS. Don't nerf mid league in the future you dummies.
Last edited by KingNorth on Apr 11, 2024, 1:36:57 PM
Stop nerfing game mechanics! Just because players are finding a way to make a profit!

Its going to happen, exploits I can understand but this is becoming a joke...

P.S
STOP NERFING THE FUN.
You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
"
Improved Short and Permanent Item Allocation to avoid situations where dropped items are unallocated due to no players being nearby.

HUH
I do not share your fears or desires. I have different ones. Not sorry.
Let's be honest, all changes are entirely fair and expected.
GGG, thanks for the quick fixes of broken mechanics. And also thanks for the small buff to T17 maps.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
julemix wrote:
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
This league - is a one big Disaster.
Unbalanced league mechanic in first week.
Super late - hotfixes and patches for it.

At the same time - allowing certain players to abuse Map fishing devotes for a day, to get some serious divines/Mirrors stock, and then Disabling it for all other players who's not playing 24/7.

Perfomance issues still on top of that.
Well its pretty clear to see current player retention on steam statistics - from 190k league start > 80k right now,in less than 2 weeks.

hahaha yeah just checked this thats crazy

Drama queens
and you are not ?
post this info on the front page so that we know there was a patch. please practice good, simple common sense

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info