3.24.1 Patch Notes

"
EziO_88 wrote:
Hello Exiles ,

after the documented Nerfs to T17 Tormented Ghosts farm i farmed
like 500+ Maps with the Harbinger Strat. I think there is
a Bug or undocumented Nerf to the Strat aswell.
I got ONLY 2 FRACTURING SHARDS. Even the Exalt Explosion got rarer. Before patch
I had around min. 4-6 Fracturing Orbs.
I talked this in in the Guild and some Exiles was doing the Strat aswell with
the same feeling. I would to know if there is a nerf to the Strat.

4-6 fracturing orbs drops from harbringer bosses< ~2 shards drops from regular harb thats all. its still the same, not nerfed, you are just unlucky
Really slow and direct economy nerf btw.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Since the league is pretty much dead (one of the worst retention charts as per Steam, general failure of the league in many aspects - bugs, unintended interactions, overcomplicated league mechanic crafting system to name jusy a few) perhaps it's time to make some conclusions and take some lessons out of it, here is my take:
- it's better to make less ambitious content but better organized, optimized and tested
- scaling around top 1% is bad as it leaves you mainly with no-lifers as player base, if that's what you aim for then please disregard
- farming strategies should differ between each other in up to x5 more loot rather than thousands X on the top end
- what is the point of simplyfing the game and yet creating the league where you need 3rd party tools and/or excel sheet to play with it?
- it's economy based game (at least for vast majority of the player base) so please start thinking of consequences of your changes especially during mid league patches
- scarab/sextant change did nothing in reality - the difference is that I don't need to buy league mechanic sextants, I just need to buy two additional league mechanic scarabs

PoE is a great game, perhaps the best aRPG as of now, but LE is close behind so please GGG, take a few steps back and re-think what is good or bad for the game, not 1% of sweat guys but players in general. Because for now the difference between top 1% group players/extreme mfers and regular content players is so high that it's ridiculous. What is the point of giving us so many farming ways
/league mechanics if there are only 2-3 that really make sense? That's an open question.
poe still very bad very baseg
where new patch ?
"
Palonso89 wrote:

PoE is a great game, perhaps the best aRPG as of now, but LE is close behind so please GGG, take a few steps back and re-think what is good or bad for the game, not 1% of sweat guys but players in general.

They never learn.
Every league same and same - bad start then some fixes. Same bulshit over and over again that they test implemented content before patch. Some league ago they take in bad part that players dair to critique them and stop communicate.

Also in 10+ years nothing good in qol like sorting, auto trade, etc - just not their mentality.
"
rndt_t wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:

PoE is a great game, perhaps the best aRPG as of now, but LE is close behind so please GGG, take a few steps back and re-think what is good or bad for the game, not 1% of sweat guys but players in general.

They never learn.
Every league same and same - bad start then some fixes. Same bulshit over and over again that they test implemented content before patch. Some league ago they take in bad part that players dair to critique them and stop communicate.

Also in 10+ years nothing good in qol like sorting, auto trade, etc - just not their mentality.

It's just all good game directors and developers that made great content like poe1 had now works on poe2 and you can see it in poe 1 and 2. Poe 2 looks magnificent, and poe1 is literally worse and worse. Every league content is worse than previous in every aspect, Archnemesis and that big addon league was the last good thing and the breaking point. After that they decided to increase work on poe2 and just stall and test things on players with poe1.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Apr 15, 2024, 7:19:56 AM
I had 80% of all my stash tabs filled with hundreds of stupid useless coffins which i don't wanna even interact with. Can't get worse league than this. This league is made only for forcing players to buy scarab tab and stash tabs in general, that was their only goal of new league that's why league is so boring and badly made there were no time for anything else.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Apr 15, 2024, 6:36:36 AM
Is there anything coming to improve the delve farm? The resonators and fossils are lowless prices.
I hope you will save this league, all is nerfed, nothing to farm anymore.. sad..one of the worst league i ever played

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info