3.24.1 Patch Notes

"
VARookz wrote:
"
LaserVonRekyu wrote:
"
VARookz wrote:
God forbid they actually do their jobs and fix unintended interactions.

Everyone crying in this thread needs to grow up. It's a game. Find a way to enjoy it without following in the shadows of exploiters / people who play the game faster than you do.

You sound like spoiled children.

They are undeniable improving the game.

God forbid they "fix" an unintended interaction because its their job?? Keep your Blizzard mentality out of PoE. Stop trying to dictate how I enjoy the game.

Everything in PoE is the result of unintended interactions that other games would call exploits.

You need to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled child when other players find a new powerful interaction. It is the expectation of players that mechanics like these are not be hard nerfed mid league as we put good time and effort into figuring them out.

I just spent the entire day reworking my build to use a weaker version of this strat with my own farmed items. I have now lost the value of those items, my time, my build is worse, my atlas tree needs unmakings to correct. None of what I was going to do was an exploit, it was using the ingame features as intended. Midleague nerfs should NEVER be this extreme.

You shouldn't have spent all your currency trying to chase an obvious exploit? Did you not know it was an exploit? Maybe? This is always a possibility. This has happened in previous leagues, it shouldn't be a surprise. Anytime anyone is getting filthy rich on day two of a league and posting videos about "how they've never had this much currency this early in a league", maybe don't try and jump on that bandwagon? Think critically before spending currency moving skills around. You have plenty of time to enjoy the new league with the fixes.

Blizzard mentality: player uses X item to increase rarity with this other item that causes the first thing to spawn, and a few other combinations of this to multiply together. Blizzard calls this an exploit when a combination is more rewarding than the developers intended even when it is just combining mechanics as intended.

An actual exploit is doing something like dropping an item in a specific location while performing another action that causes coding overflow, changing a value within the code such that the item duplicates. THAT is an exploit.

Learn the difference and stop calling normal gameplay exploiting. It is that idiotic Blizzard mentality where lazy/incompetent devs make me fear any interaction I do in game could be considered an exploit and bannable just because they felt like it.

GGG devs have more pride and understand the meaning of consent. Which is why they dont interfere with players using intended interactions in an unintended way. They do nerf these kinds of things when needed, RIGHT AWAY. not well over a week after it controlled the market. the delay meant that they chose to keep it in, THAT is why I and many others were negatively impacted after becoming convinced it would stay because there was no exploit involved.

GGG went bad on their core values and made a huge error with this choice, simple as that.
I wonder why this patch is not on the front page. Are we trying to hide something? Like maybe fucking over everyone?

The league was already fucked, why not let us have some fun with it. While i did not run the strat, i did try it, and it was seriously fun having the ground be littered by tons of trash uniques. Who cares that there was a chance that I could see a T0 unique drop without running MF, which I am too [Removed by Support] for, right? Who the fuck cares about the casuals. They were having too much fun and had their hopes up, we gotta fix that.

Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Apr 15, 2024, 1:32:50 PM
if all fun is gone after ggg nerfed the drop - it wasnt fun but something else
"
MrBirdmano wrote:
Hey i got a problem, every time i change locations (use a portal) my mine that is on the right click:
https://pasteboard.co/nEHRr83I0Kl0.png
Change into detonate mines :

https://pasteboard.co/9qWcdhLy6m3W.png

same problem. it's annoying
poe still bad baseg
Thinking that PoE2 will be the same... same team, same people, same mentality, it's just sad.
These people haven't fix so many things in years, 10 years to be more precise.
PoE2 is for sure damned to repeat most of the mistakes from PoE1.
1000%
"Fixed a bug where Ambient Audio for an area could persist into other areas, most notably Vaal Side Area Ambient Audio."

Finally, thanks, it drove me crazy
Hello Exiles ,

after the documented Nerfs to T17 Tormented Ghosts farm i farmed
like 500+ Maps with the Harbinger Strat. I think there is
a Bug or undocumented Nerf to the Strat aswell.
I got ONLY 2 FRACTURING SHARDS. Even the Exalt Explosion got rarer. Before patch
I had around min. 4-6 Fracturing Orbs.
I talked this in in the Guild and some Exiles was doing the Strat aswell with
the same feeling. I would to know if there is a nerf to the Strat.
Last edited by EziO_88 on Apr 13, 2024, 7:17:29 AM
whole game is boring with this expansion.
fk archnemesis.
"
EziO_88 wrote:
Hello Exiles ,

after the documented Nerfs to T17 Tormented Ghosts farm i farmed
like 500+ Maps with the Harbinger Strat. I think there is
a Bug or undocumented Nerf to the Strat aswell.
I got ONLY 2 FRACTURING SHARDS. Even the Exalt Explosion got rarer. Before patch
I had around min. 4-6 Fracturing Orbs.
I talked this in in the Guild and some Exiles was doing the Strat aswell with
the same feeling. I would to know if there is a nerf to the Strat.

I did the same but different strats and T17s and had the same feeling, that overall I spent an entire day farming hardly getting any divines worth of stock ^^

Feels a little bit like everything was nerfed. Also, allflames nerfs were a bit too much in my opinion.

Prepare for ruthless? Or maybe GGG is laying down steps to prep players for POE2, god knows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info