Nothing for my build is for sale that is any better than any other leagues

Your post written after my message and it didn't refer to anyone else (with quote for example). I thought you talked to me, no?
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Your post written after my message and it didn't refer to anyone else (with quote for example). I thought you talked to me, no?

I dont think so, but anyway have a blessed day :)
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

I recommended you youtube, since its a great way to learn.
Not possible to implement a mechanic and then assume that everyone figures out everything on there own.

funny, youtube is one of the worst ways to learn, maybe for people who can't read its fine?
and the machanic isn't complex, its just tedious and boring. What fun to get 30+ corpses , spend half an hour placing them in the graveyard with most stupid userinterface on earth which then results in mediocre item most of the time.

and the funniest shit, some heist bases are jsut not in there, actual useful corpses are so rare you will never see them... yeah bro keep your "crafting" i'll do it myself.

[Removed by Support]just put a youtube video on the second monitor while your farm.
IGN: Ziggro
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Apr 9, 2024, 12:08:08 PM
"
ziggro wrote:

[Removed by Support]just put a youtube video on the second monitor while your farm.

mods are strong today... don't see what was so bad about my answer.
reading 30 seconds vs 30 min youtube videos desgined to keep you watching it(and thus mostly hiding the important bits). what shall i take? ;)
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
Angrybagel wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Grave crafting is not popular at all. I dont know anyone from my friends actually do this.

We all had enough exp with corpses from the very start. It failed even helping with lvling items, so why expect it to be viable in endgame after this?

Its super rewarding..if you take your time to get to know the mechanic...plenty of ppl on youtube explaining how it works :)

If you have to start watching youtube videos and using spreadsheets to make use of a league mechanic, than the design is already a failure.

You don't have too, but if you are too stubborn and refuse to discover and learn something new on your own, watching a youtube video is the only advice others can give you.

I pretty much geared 2 characters trough leveling with graves, and even now on my high level char, I have pretty high end graveyard gear that would be a pain to craft otherwise, or at least the base I made is imo pretty top tier, I'm just too lazy to finish it.

People refuse to learn anything new in this game, yet they absolutely love to bash mechanics they don't interact with.
OP,

Why are you making a judgement on the league's crafting potential based only on your build? That's a very limited point of view, isn't it and doesn't really say much beyond you having not seen anything better for your build.

Wouldn't taking a more general overview of things make for a better assessment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info