Nothing for my build is for sale that is any better than any other leagues

I don't think the crafting system is very great. I havn't seen anything for sale for my explosive arrow ballista build that is any better than i've seen in other league. Even if there was, looking at the cost of items that are higher end, everything is way over priced for what it is. Don't see much point in the crafting so far, but maybe its just too early in the league. Shrugs.
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 6:52:44 PM
Grave crafting is not popular at all. I dont know anyone from my friends actually do this.

We all had enough exp with corpses from the very start. It failed even helping with lvling items, so why expect it to be viable in endgame after this?

"
DarkJen wrote:
Grave crafting is not popular at all. I dont know anyone from my friends actually do this.

We all had enough exp with corpses from the very start. It failed even helping with lvling items, so why expect it to be viable in endgame after this?

Its super rewarding..if you take your time to get to know the mechanic...plenty of ppl on youtube explaining how it works :)
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

Its super rewarding..if you take your time to get to know the mechanic...plenty of ppl on youtube explaining how it works :)

If you have to start watching youtube videos and using spreadsheets to make use of a league mechanic, than the design is already a failure.
General discussion gaming forums are almost always a cesspit of ignorance and trolls.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

We have work IRL.
We came here to play not to see how it works and actually work again, you know :)

Still tho this not changing absolutely worthless league state on acts. Even worse, acts are become harder and more time and nerves consuming.
"
Angrybagel wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

If you have to start watching youtube videos and using spreadsheets to make use of a league mechanic, than the design is already a failure.

I recommended you youtube, since its a great way to learn.
Not possible to implement a mechanic and then assume that everyone figures out everything on there own.
I guess his point is more about relaxing while playing video game and not having to have basically another job. I have already way too many spreadsheets to look at in my IRL life. There is a reason why "simple" blast leagues are the most well received/popular. I don't see ANY reason we should be setting 60+ corpses for every craft else the craft is not deterministic at all and I might as well go and craft via the regular ways or given <20 corpse, I get better results with chaos orb spam.
GGG remove ancestral totem buffs and buff base gems instead. It is annoying to have to press:

4 warcries, totem, berserk, banner, bloodrage, focus, curse to cast a slam

result: 1/5th of normal build damage and 1/4th of POB dps for slam build in real scenario.
"
hyyyben wrote:

Not possible to implement a mechanic and then assume that everyone figures out everything on there own.

funny, youtube is one of the worst ways to learn, maybe for people who can't read its fine?
and the machanic isn't complex, its just tedious and boring. What fun to get 30+ corpses , spend half an hour placing them in the graveyard with most stupid userinterface on earth which then results in mediocre item most of the time.

and the funniest shit, some heist bases are jsut not in there, actual useful corpses are so rare you will never see them... yeah bro keep your "crafting" i'll do it myself.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Looking at the prices of non-weapon crafts on the trade site it's clear that people are printing mirrors per hour in the graveyard. I'm surprised prices haven't crashed yet, though they didn't really crash in Harvest league either. People just want to play the game, not play a bad UI clunky item crafter.
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

funny, youtube is one of the worst ways to learn, maybe for people who can't read its fine?
and the machanic isn't complex, its just tedious and boring. What fun to get 30+ corpses , spend half an hour placing them in the graveyard with most stupid userinterface on earth which then results in mediocre item most of the time.

and the funniest shit, some heist bases are jsut not in there, actual useful corpses are so rare you will never see them... yeah bro keep your "crafting" i'll do it myself.

Your attitude tells me youre either angry or frustrated, if so, take a breather.
Youtube is a great way to learn, you can learn pretty much anything on youtube.
The connection between being dyslexic and youtube, thats simply rude and uncalled for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info