Nothing for my build is for sale that is any better than any other leagues

Most of my poe I learned was literally from youtube and streamers the fuck is this.

You READ
You listen

That's how you learn lmao
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

I recommended you youtube, since its a great way to learn.
Not possible to implement a mechanic and then assume that everyone figures out everything on there own.

funny, youtube is one of the worst ways to learn, maybe for people who can't read its fine?
and the machanic isn't complex, its just tedious and boring. What fun to get 30+ corpses , spend half an hour placing them in the graveyard with most stupid userinterface on earth which then results in mediocre item most of the time.

and the funniest shit, some heist bases are jsut not in there, actual useful corpses are so rare you will never see them... yeah bro keep your "crafting" i'll do it myself.

Your attitude tells me youre either angry or frustrated, if so, take a breather.
Youtube is a great way to learn, you can learn pretty much anything on youtube.
The connection between being dyslexic and youtube, thats simply rude and uncalled for.

OF course I'm angry, this part of the league is just shit. Und no, youtube is not a good place to learn. A five minute tutorial can be easily compressed in a small text. With really complex thinks like higher mathematics showing a describing tricks may be nice but for something a simple as this? youtube is slow as hell. And very often wrong too, well at least on university level.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
hyyyben wrote:

Not possible to implement a mechanic and then assume that everyone figures out everything on there own.

Sure it's possible. You just don't know how.

Your attitude tells me youre either angry or frustrated, if so, take a breather.
Youtube is a great way to learn, you can learn pretty much anything on youtube.
The connection between being dyslexic and youtube, thats simply rude and uncalled for.[/quote]

OF course I'm angry, this part of the league is just shit. Und no, youtube is not a good place to learn. A five minute tutorial can be easily compressed in a small text. With really complex thinks like higher mathematics showing a describing tricks may be nice but for something a simple as this? youtube is slow as hell. And very often wrong too, well at least on university level.[/quote]

Its fine at university level to..its all about who youre following on youtube :)
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

Sure it's possible. You just don't know how.

You picked some of my post to mock me..thats low dude :)
no offense but this game wasn't designed with some of you guys in mind. Hell in many ways it wasn't designed with me in mind at least effectively (that is to say they stated their intentions and I was one of the target audience, but they have never actually hit their intentions in several respects).

If you want a game where whatever build you're stuck on only gets better and does so every 3-4 months I can't honestly even suggest a game.

It seems like your expectations aren't realistic.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Angrybagel wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Grave crafting is not popular at all. I dont know anyone from my friends actually do this.

We all had enough exp with corpses from the very start. It failed even helping with lvling items, so why expect it to be viable in endgame after this?

Its super rewarding..if you take your time to get to know the mechanic...plenty of ppl on youtube explaining how it works :)

If you have to start watching youtube videos and using spreadsheets to make use of a league mechanic, than the design is already a failure.

This is kind of exaggerated. I haven't watched a single guide or video on it and I've made several extremely good items, some of which I've sold for several divines each. And that's with just using the random corpses I found while mapping. The mechanic is extremely simple to make decent items, the spreadsheets and stuff you're seeing are for crafting the best of the best items which is insane that that is possible. The corpses literally tell you what they do.
Gravecrafting is stupidly strong, but I don't want to do it because it isn't fun for me. It's fun for others, so that's fine.

The rest of the game feels pretty good I think, but the downsides of the lens are so freaking bad that they have really increased the need for defensive builds relative to previously (all the time, rather than if you're just running massive wisp maps).
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Most of my poe I learned was literally from youtube and streamers the fuck is this.

You READ
You listen

That's how you learn lmao

No. You learn from the trap build from the streamer by figure out which items can be replaced. Read and listen never enough, and meta build is expensive once the video is published, so that you have to really find alt item to try to make the build still work like 50%

Also, youtube is full of shit and trap build that only imply they are luring people to rmt
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 7, 2024, 5:02:54 AM
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Grave crafting is not popular at all. I dont know anyone from my friends actually do this.

We all had enough exp with corpses from the very start. It failed even helping with lvling items, so why expect it to be viable in endgame after this?

Its super rewarding..if you take your time to get to know the mechanic...plenty of ppl on youtube explaining how it works :)

going to youtube to watch some streamer do it and than learn spreadsheet, next visit external site to compute crafting than collect and setup grave for couple days is a fucking devinition of rewarding to you ?

lol.
lmao even
Last edited by Zebedin on Apr 7, 2024, 5:10:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info