Map fishing ruining league

"
I consider this is cheating.
League currently rewards cheaters.
Interesting items are too divine expensive for people who don't cheat.
Actually playing the game normally is unrewarding compared to cheating.
I feel stupid for not cheating.

i feel stupid for even playing till red maps. and hoping for something better then middle finger.
"
Delamonica wrote:
your problem is that u care what others do ...

just play your game man.

other people farm 21 mirrors in 1 week.

stop being jealous and just do what u want.

and if you think they will restart league after 2 weeks, then you ... whatever..

This inst a single player game, its an online game with a very complex economy, OP is not playing skyrim. Feedback on certain issues that impact the economy is pertinent.
IGN: Ziggro
Well instance/mechanic/mob farming isnt new, and has been problematic for a mumber a leagues/mechanics in the past. It sure as hell dilutes the game though, so im guessing they will do something about it. Probably too late in the scheme of things to save this league. It's dead and buried.

That said, wasn't last league a cemetery map with Abyss juice spam? I don't think that's good either, but Affliction seemed to be popular?

There has always been this notion from GGG that if you give players too much loot they quit. But Affliction sorta blew that away retention wise. Clearly Necropolis missed the mark, but I do think GGG should consider it's balance on loot and SSF more based on the Aflliction retention success.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Apr 4, 2024, 12:13:21 PM
THe league that will die quickest of all is called Nekropolis. The irony.
"
ziggro wrote:
"
Delamonica wrote:
your problem is that u care what others do ...

just play your game man.

other people farm 21 mirrors in 1 week.

stop being jealous and just do what u want.

and if you think they will restart league after 2 weeks, then you ... whatever..

This inst a single player game, its an online game with a very complex economy, OP is not playing skyrim. Feedback on certain issues that impact the economy is pertinent.

Exactly. Anyone saying otherwise doesn't understand.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Dropping 10Div on a map doesn't ruin a league, on the contrary, it's what keeps players playing an ARPG. What ruins the league is fighting for 10 minutes against an almost immortal mob that gives HK in any hit and when it dies it drops NOTHING :/
Play different. Or don't. Talking like its your job or some shit.
Good lord you guys and the market.. I will never play trade again. You should do the same!! Who cares how many divine some neckbeard and his group of no lifers found... just play the damn game who cares what other people do..

You can beat every boss in this game without ever trading
SC trade is such a negative environment.
Last edited by Jradlot21 on Apr 4, 2024, 4:31:03 PM
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
Who cares how many divine some neckbeard and his group of no lifers found... just play the damn game who cares what other people do..

A lot of people.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Jradlot21 wrote:
Who cares how many divine some neckbeard and his group of no lifers found... just play the damn game who cares what other people do..

A lot of people.

Il never understand why......... so many whiners in POE , dont like it voice your opinion and move on to a new game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info