Map fishing ruining league

Under 1week and many people are abusing map fishing and gaining several hundreds divines. I really think that removing this abusing wont safe league anymore. Only way to make league interesting is just restart league. Is there anybody else who is literally more willingly start fresh?
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2024, 7:49:27 PM
they need something like this to keep people playing. people will run maps all day long purely because of this
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 4, 2024, 12:40:06 AM
Yeah i agree, this is ruining the league.
"
temex0_ wrote:
Yeah i agree, this is ruining the league.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
your problem is that u care what others do ...

just play your game man.

other people farm 21 mirrors in 1 week.

stop being jealous and just do what u want.

and if you think they will restart league after 2 weeks, then you ... whatever..
"
Delamonica wrote:

just play your game man.

and if you think they will restart league after 2 weeks, then you ... whatever..

I manage three groups

Each person does 30-60 divines per outcome

30-60 x 15

We have infinite sustain perma our objective is simple put in the map is there anything in it? No go the next that's not gameplay LMAO.

Inject the currency into the economy what does that do? Simple it makes items have no value now YOU SHOULD CARE holy shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Delamonica wrote:

just play your game man.

Those other peoples need actual builds, atlas strats, grinding and investing. thats fine, but zero effort rolling maps until you hit divine mod.. I dont think they will restart league, they rather just lose 90% of player base since most of players are people who play like 1-4hours a day. Those casual players will never be able to buy even forbidden jewels, mageblood, headhunter or other rare uniques since prices are skyrocketing. I'm not jelous, this is just like playing first person shooter and having aimbot. I know you might like it, but 90% players won't.
"
vesuri93 wrote:
Under 1week and many people are abusing map fishing and gaining several hundreds divines. I really think that removing this abusing wont safe league anymore. Only way to make league interesting is just restart league. Is there anybody else who is literally more willingly start fresh?

i feel cucked for playing league properly lol

i did map completion and void stones and jun recipes as every league :D

meanwhile loot goblins managed to flood economy

oh well, i am burned our anyways
map fishing should not be a thing, but you dont restart the league, that is not a thing either.

if thats the optimal strat then remove it.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
they need something like this to keep people playing. people will run maps all day long purely because of this

Run? They are not RUNNING maps at all. They put in the map, they check mods, if its not divine mod they put another map. This is not runing maps. This barely can be called playing the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info