Map fishing ruining league

"
Aynix wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
they need something like this to keep people playing. people will run maps all day long purely because of this

Run? They are not RUNNING maps at all. They put in the map, they check mods, if its not divine mod they put another map. This is not runing maps. This barely can be called playing the game.

exactly
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Easiest way to remedy this issue is to make "positive mods" only appears on the subsequent map when the boss slain or at least a portion of the enemies killed from the previous. Simply throwing maps into the device over and over again would result in white negative mods only.
leave ssf alone damn it x'D
if they are going to restart they should only delete trade league progression.

besides not everyone is a meta cuck that does that kind of unrewarding shit. unrewarding for the fun factor i mean ofc.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:

besides not everyone is a meta cuck that does that kind of unrewarding shit. unrewarding for the fun factor i mean ofc.

Thats why its problem. Those "meta cucks" will flood market with divines and make everything much more expensive (it will be worse than in affliction)
The league mechanic is terrible, and making it unskippable makes things even worse.

Who on earth thought gathering 80 corpses to unveil a mid item was good game design?

The map mods are just stupid, and the frogs? what on earth is this? It's really not in keeping with an ARPG with a dark tone, are we supposed to take the story ands this world _a world you're so proud of) seriously when the maps is covered in frogs?

Come on guys, this is not good enough.

Oh and please allow to shut up that stupid goblin band...
"
Aynix wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Thats why its problem. Those "meta cucks" will flood market with divines and make everything much more expensive (it will be worse than in affliction)
that also means that if u find something it be worth more though xd
also doubt this is for rares unless op rares that is. so i would say it's still playable.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

that also means that if u find something it be worth more though xd
also doubt this is for rares unless op rares that is. so i would say it's still playable.

Not always. LE has currently the same problem. People were duping gold, good items are insanely expensive and things you find are still wroth nothing.
"
Zebedin wrote:

i feel cucked for playing league properly lol

Become a streamer, abuse mechanics, play meta, price fix, scam and you will succeed. This is how this game meant to be played.
"
cursorTarget wrote:
"
Zebedin wrote:

i feel cucked for playing league properly lol

Become a streamer, abuse mechanics, play meta, price fix, scam and you will succeed. This is how this game meant to be played.
hoho this is the way.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Apr 4, 2024, 9:09:24 AM
I consider this is cheating.
League currently rewards cheaters.
Interesting items are too divine expensive for people who don't cheat.
Actually playing the game normally is unrewarding compared to cheating.
I feel stupid for not cheating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info