Season Two, Event 36: 8 Hour Party

Some of this gear was quite generously donated by asdf when he left, I was in second place as templar at the time by quite a bit regardless.

Was fun! I think I did pretty well for being a solo player. Wish I had some more dedicated friends to do races with.

Thanks to a 10% cleave that dropped and asdf's faster attacks gem+aspd ring, my cleave attack speed at the end of the race was 2.65 which was pretty nuts.

Definitely wasted a lot of time in this run and look forward to the next 8-hour event, I think I can hit 50 solo for sure.
Last edited by Vorime on Apr 28, 2013, 6:22:37 PM
Was aiming for 39 at least as a solo goal, sadly died at the 2hour mark, had to reroll, ended up making it to 37 with a lot of slacking invovled, also helpng a friend who started rly late + the bad RNG on my wpn, was using shitty weapons all along, meh >.<

The weird thing is, i'm in the 5point bracket and i made the 10th ranger, so therefore i should get 7points overall. But i think i got 10 points overall, can any1 explain?
Last edited by zheavy on Apr 28, 2013, 6:14:01 PM
Played with Thalandor and DLKY(Left after lvl 39)

Had zero luck with dmg items this time.

Killed Hillock in record Time way was longer but I crit him down to 15%.

The better weapon is from DLKY:

We slacked much in a1 cruel while we were overleveled. We could have won 1h.

In the end I gave Thalaondor the Cruel Thicket reward.

We would have killed Vaal cruel but there were only like 45 min left and we were level 40 iirc.

I think I must run Solaris 1-3 and Lunaris lvl 3 more times I end up in dead ends too many times or clean the entire level.

I still think such races are too long I would prefer 3x3h or 2x4h races with saved progress.

Can't those become just like Lunaris level 3.

Imo either the exp mobs yield must be increased or the areas must be increased in cruel.

Ok it's easier but you don't get to cruel after doing the ribbon spool.

I would add that we're definitively missing a reward point tier between 39 and 50.

Also, questing to cruel is so risky compared to farming docks... yet the experience points you can get from the cruel zones don't reflect that at all!
Won both a unique Onyx and a Shiversting, not to complain but.
But could at least take up a discussion to maybe keep it to 1price/race? :)
That's only because GGG wants us to farm for spots for quiet some time. At which level did we reach cruel 33-34 after 4h?

We progressed with crap gear which slows down a bit and results in heavy hits.

I simply refuse to play like skip everything and farm this undangerous zone. Aka ledge, fellshrine, sarn city and docks.

@Indie
Looking at your points the shiversting was random reward and the onyx was the point reward.

Btw who won tabula rasa?

Off Topic that guy almost got me cause I wasn't wearing any rings

Last edited by Hilbert on Apr 28, 2013, 6:51:34 PM
The race details incorrectly recorded the points awarded for placing, but the correct rewards were awarded

The awards should have been noted as:

#1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 20 Reward Points
#2 player of each class: 12 Reward Points
#3 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
#4 player of each class: 8 Reward Points
#5 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
#6-10 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
#11-20 player of each class: 2 Reward Point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info