If GGG failed to open your wallet in Necropolis...

The litteral only reason I haven't bought something yet is just that money's tight at the moment. I couldn't imagine what they could do to entice me to want to keep buying supporter packs. I mean I can think of a few features I'd want (muting non-party member MTX just for my own sanity), but most of those I'd be pretty annoyed if they where paywalled.

I can think of some things that if they STARTED doing, I'd be pretty quick to avoid buying packs, but I find most to be pretty unlikely.
"
Kopogero wrote:
...what they can do next league and how much you would spend if they implement it?

Necropolis indirectly hyped Last Epoch next cycle/league due to complete silence (established PoE streamers as well) about any upcoming competitive events that the majority of what's left from the PoE community would care to participate or follow, which is why for me it will be down to which company is doing more at being consistent in promoting/advertising their product as a platform for opportunity for the consumer.

Example, Gauntlet wasn't announced during Necropolis launch, which makes me care less to play longer during Necropolis, simply to get more familiar with it for few weeks, and it's how I'm more hyped about Last Epoch upcoming cycle.

GGG can and should improve/update the current/outdated ladder to track/rank based on uber boss kills plus count alongside past player achievements (something similar what poe-racing has), and of course use reddit/twitter more to pin the ladder so it gains more visibility/exposure.

Finally, Ruthless remained in the same state, but I would like to se bette access to the content they're spending resources to develop like the Necropolis endgame bosses. I don't think anyone killed any Ubers during Affliction and if they did, again nobody knows about it.

These things for me would be sufficient to see myself play next league for at least a month and end up buying a $30 support pack, and if that end up being two/three months = $60 support pack (depending if 3 or 4 months league cycle).

Would be great if every league the game didn't run even worse. When multiple MMOs with packed players and higher res models is smoother than this topdown... utterly destroyed the league for me.
i would pay 400 dollars in MTX just for a button that turns off other people's MTX
PoE2 for starters but thats not coming anytime soon :(
S L O W E R
I'm not buying any supporter packs ever again. They made me hate the game with the changes in 3.14/3.15.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
I'm not buying any supporter packs ever again. They made me hate the game with the changes in 3.14/3.15.

Well, I think you have done enough.
Thanks for your support.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Khallis wrote:
i would pay 400 dollars in MTX just for a button that turns off other people's MTX

I would pay 400 dollars for a death log feature.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"Necropolis indirectly hyped Last Epoch" - can I have some of what you are having?

"Gauntlet wasn't announced during Necropolis launch, which makes me care less to play longer during Necropolis" - like you'd participate without having Ben_ banned from the event for being good at the game

Heavens..

Last Epoch is literally a cheap knock off POE.
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"Necropolis indirectly hyped Last Epoch" - can I have some of what you are having?

"Gauntlet wasn't announced during Necropolis launch, which makes me care less to play longer during Necropolis" - like you'd participate without having Ben_ banned from the event for being good at the game

Heavens..

Last Epoch is literally a cheap knock off POE.

Wouldn't go that far, but to put LE above PoE is bonkers
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Remove other peoples MTX
Have servers that work consistently
Balance skills you refuse to balance because certain people play them
Make melee not cause a psychotic break
Ban all the cats
Tell Mark that you don't fix bloat by adding more bloat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info