If GGG failed to open your wallet in Necropolis...

...what they can do next league and how much you would spend if they implement it?

Necropolis indirectly hyped Last Epoch next cycle/league due to complete silence (established PoE streamers as well) about any upcoming competitive events that the majority of what's left from the PoE community would care to participate or follow, which is why for me it will be down to which company is doing more at being consistent in promoting/advertising their product as a platform for opportunity for the consumer.

Example, Gauntlet wasn't announced during Necropolis launch, which makes me care less to play longer during Necropolis, simply to get more familiar with it for few weeks, and it's how I'm more hyped about Last Epoch upcoming cycle.

GGG can and should improve/update the current/outdated ladder to track/rank based on uber boss kills plus count alongside past player achievements (something similar what poe-racing has), and of course use reddit/twitter more to pin the ladder so it gains more visibility/exposure.

Finally, Ruthless remained in the same state, but I would like to se bette access to the content they're spending resources to develop like the Necropolis endgame bosses. I don't think anyone killed any Ubers during Affliction and if they did, again nobody knows about it.

These things for me would be sufficient to see myself play next league for at least a month and end up buying a $30 support pack, and if that end up being two/three months = $60 support pack (depending if 3 or 4 months league cycle).
Last bumped on Mar 31, 2024, 6:25:58 AM
Why should I open my wallet? Shouldn't they be paying me to compete and play?

Spoiler
/s
Two years ago I had multiple core supporter packs purchased, multiple league supporter packs purchased. Even old legacy stuff like minotaur and warrior packs.

I deleted it all out of protest against the changes implemented in 3.15 onward especially archnemesis. They made me hate the game.

Mildly curious to see what has changed since archnemesis was deleted. So considering 3.24.

Personally I wouldn't spend anything unless you find what you're doing to be enjoyable. The meme of supporting indie devs is dead here.
I want that mimic stash MTX so Im gonna pay 30$ for it.
I would spread my wallet and my legs if they added an "auto affiliate" button/shortcut to your inventory, letting you add everything that has an affiliation set up to your stash with one button.

An overall melee buff, especially for underused skills (which TBH is all of them) would also make me support.

That said, Necropolis looks nice with lots of changes to the endgame so I might support. Though... I might hold on to my money util we see those new character models, animations and stuff that was "promised" before they decided to split the games.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
What would make me "open my wallet". Gee, I don't know, how about we start with a death log detailing what happened to you the past 1-3 seconds? Is this some groundbreaking idea requiring the contribution of billionaires and thousands of people in manpower? Apparently it is because it still isn't implemented because I think their excuse is "ya whatever git gud scrub"?

Let's see what happens first to open my wallet: a death log or a dev team that doesn't further shove melee gameplay into an abyss of garbage. I'm not holding my breath on either.
"Necropolis indirectly hyped Last Epoch" - can I have some of what you are having?

"Gauntlet wasn't announced during Necropolis launch, which makes me care less to play longer during Necropolis" - like you'd participate without having Ben_ banned from the event for being good at the game

Heavens..
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
hoho kopo.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
My wallet gets opened by me alone.

Show me something worth buying.
When they fix melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: