Why is nobody asking for Detonate Dead to be nerfed ?!

"
Softcore trade is a competition.

Let me know it feels when you're starved out of purchasing power, not able to afford items or crafts.

It will never happen. Because when I need money I just go and farm it.
Dude chill your pants, you are acting like the game becomes unplayable when your build farms slower than the best ones out there. Your are more dramatic than entire reddit collected together.
"
Aynix wrote:

Believe or not, just as many people DO look what other play.

LOL this is delusional. Truly. The amount is fractional compared to the total amount that play in a league. It's likely a few thousand people, many even 10 or 20 thousand at max. GGG has a couple of million that play in a league now. You are talking about like 1% of people, at the extreme high end.

I think you a projecting your behaviors, or what you experience, on a much larger audience that simple do not experience PoE in this way.

99% of PoE players that will play this next league will have absolutely no clue what build "x content creator" league started with.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 26, 2024, 8:46:21 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

99% of PoE players that will play this next league will have absolutely no clue what build "x content creator" league started with.

Oh yeah, and thats why videos with leaguestarters have hunderds of thousands of views. Because 99% of people dont care what "streamer X recommends".
Guess PoE is most popular game in world history if that "1% that cares" alone can put such numbers!
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 26, 2024, 8:59:44 PM
Surely this will be the league that gets corpse life skills nerfed /s.

On the whole though, its been kind of funny watching content creators try to stuff archmage into every build including dd.
Maybe the devs just use it to have a chill time playing.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:

Oh yeah, and thats why videos with leaguestarters have hunderds of thousands of views. Because 99% of people dont care what "streamer X recommends".
Guess PoE is most popular game in world history if that "1% that cares" alone can put such numbers!

I... I don't know what to say really.

I'm not sure if you actually believe what you are saying, or are simply confused, or this is elaborate trolling.

If you actually believe that if a YouTube video has hundreds of thousands of views, that this means the same percentage of the concurrent playerbase of PoE has seen the video simply because it has a numerical value... well, I really cannot argue or debate with an individual like that. That is statistical insanity. I mean the baby shark video has more views that the entire worlds population, surely you are not suggesting... you know what nevermind, I suppose we can just agree to disagree on this point because it's going nowhere.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
I... I don't know what to say really.

somehow I feel like you knew exactly what he meant
"
openup001 wrote:
why u care about nerf in pve game

This. Nerfs are not good (unless it's an overall reduction in power across the board for all skills). It's much better to bring weaker skills up to the point where they are comparable to the better ones.

That way people get to choose how they want to be strong rather than be shoehorned into a few top performing specs.

In a PvE game, and specifically aRPGs, it doesn't make sense to punish players who are having a good time. You may self-impose challenges and difficulties if you don't like the skill and it won't affect you one bit.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
why nerf DD when they can nerf melee?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
DD is not nearly as "busted" against fast moving targets or when you have to run like crazy and dodge attacks, slams, and AoE degens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info